The Cavendish London
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- The Cavendish LondonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Apr 27, 2014
Very modern, smart, elegant. Great for business travel, families and couples but not much storage space for extended stays. High end of four star range. It's a nice place to stay on either business or pleasure.Recommended for:
Excellent!1035 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room76% were happy with the bathroom.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
Dining options at The Cavendish London include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car
There are 230 guestrooms at The Cavendish London. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in November 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: GBP 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible