The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 93%Nightlife Lovers
- 88%Luxury Travelers
- 56%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (29)
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 13Jan 15, 2014
You will be in awe of the hundreds if not thousands of swarovski crystals adorning the lovely bar and handing chandeliers. Ride up in the glass elevator and have yourself a Willy Wonka (yet 100% classier) experience. Located near Marquee on the second level, you will have great views of the casino, people watching and some lovely cocktails. Enjoy!
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 01, 2014
This is a "must check out" bar in Vegas at The Cosmopolitan. The giant chandelier covers multiple levels, with seating and bars spanning the levels.
Best of all? No cover charge and typical pricey drink prices, so if you are paying for drinks, why not do in in the middle of a giant freaking chandelier? This is Vegas, after all!
Even if you don't drink, it's worth checking this place out. Take a ride in the elevator and run your fingers along the crystals.
Rumor has it there is a secret drink on the chandelier floor. But you'll have to visit to find out!
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 21, 2013
Dazzling lounge featuring Cosmopolitan's famous giant 5 story crystal chandelier. Why not enjoy a drink or two while you admire this extravagant gorgeous Vegas creation?
The bar has a good modern, sophisticated yet cozy vibe. Cocktail waitresses were cute and friendly. Top floor is the best place for people watching. Due to the proximity to the club, there were no shortage of beautiful people decked out in sexy party gear. If you want quietness and intimacy, the middle floors are good bets. Casino level could be quite rowdy and seems to get increasingly more busy as the night goes on.
Cocktails were tasty. Lots of innovative ones from the bartenders. They make good classics as well.
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Nov 04, 2013
True to its name, this bar is enshrouded in a giant crystal chandelier, which makes for a beautiful atmosphere to grab a post or pre-dinner drink at the Cosmopolitan. Pro tip: there are multiple levels to this lounge-style bar, each with its own drink menu.
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Oct 20, 2013
If you have money and time to kill, it's the perfect place to waste a few hours. I would highly recommend it for first dates or if your in the mood to have a meaningful conversation with someone. The drinks are super pricey so be prepared to drop a pretty penny. They have a variety of unique and odd cocktail creations and depending on who makes them can be very tasty. The atmosphere is the highlight of this spot. It makes for a great starting place for a wild night. :-P
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesWellness+ 5Aug 15, 2013
Beautiful, beautiful bar! Come here for a photo opp, if not some drinks in a glamorous setting of the equally glamorous Cosmopolitan Hotel. The bar spans several stories and is draped from top to bottom with lovely crystal-beaded threads.
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 26, 2013
This bar at the beautiful Cosmopolitan Hotel is set inside of a gigantic chandelier is gorgeous with unique drinks that vary by floor. There is a "secret" drink ONLY available on Level 1.5 of the bar. The drink is the Lemon Verbena. It's not on the menu, but totally worth trying. Great girly bar for a night out with the gals or a Bachelorette. This bar is pretty loungey and chill so it's a good starter place before a night on the strip.
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJun 23, 2013
Can't miss it! Center spotlight with a ton of sparkling, jeweled strings -- just like its namesake. Hard to resist walking in...kind of like a moth attracted to a flame. The drinks are notoriously strong; try the Verbena and chew the flower. ;) If you're lounging upstairs, you're conveniently across Marquee in case you're looking to dance or catch a concert.
- The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2May 19, 2013
Beautiful, chic, and glam. This bar is a must-see inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Take the side elevator on the right side of the bar and get a full glimpse of the hanging crystals and sparkling jewels.