The Cheesecake Factory
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 81%Family Travelers
- 81%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- The Cheesecake FactoryMember ofWellnessLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Jan 20, 2014
One of my favorites restaurants in US due the extension of its menu, quality of food, service and prices. Just facing the Marina of Redondo Beach it has a great atmosphere specially on sunny days! For the very first time I tried a dish from their skinnylicious menu... Tbt ... Yummy!Recommended for:
- The Cheesecake FactoryFirst to ReviewOct 13, 2012
* Fast service
* They will fix errors
* Pretty restaurant - good for a big group
* Pretty scenery (boats and marina)
* They sing Happy Birthday to the Birthday person
* Skinny Menu
* Valet only. Metered parking outside the area.
* Messed up my order- I ordered shrimp tacos, they gave me chicken
* Accidentally charged us a extra drink and we had to discuss it with them
* Tacos were not good