Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The CheshireMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersNightlife LoversSep 18, 2013
This has to be one of the most unique hotels I have been to. It has a very home feel to it. I highly recommend! Check out their specialty suite,s a little pricey but cool, ex. "James Bond" inspired suite.
- The CheshireFirst to ReviewDec 20, 2012
If you are looking for a unique experience with your hotel stay, the Cheshire is it. It's a long-standing St. Louis staple and a gem. Upon entering the lobby you are transformed into a medieval British land, complete with an English telephone booth. The front desk features an old-time backdrop and it's next to the Fox and Hound pub. It is pretty dark in the lobby/pub area, but that makes the nooks and crannies more exciting to check out.
I was escorted past a huge bear and the business center to not one, not two, but three rooms. My tour guide was super nice and showed me the James Bond room, the Romeo and Juliet theme room and the Lewis Carroll suite. Each of these novelty rooms is completely different in their own right, and you can't find a hotel that stands apart more than the Cheshire. And, to make things even better, this hotel is very pet friendly. Your pet fee of $25 actually goes toward something—puppy snacks, a pet bed and a two-sided doggy dish.
Very Good!1027 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Location81% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The Cheshire features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and self parking. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
There are 105 guestrooms at The Cheshire and six novelty suites. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms al so include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service