Restaurants near The Chop House
- 02 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, IrelandDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
- Nearby Restaurants
- 24 Nassau Street, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #7 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi4 reviews
Excellent restaurant serving modern Irish food in a quaint but simple setting. My favorite restaurant experience during out brief trip. Highly recommended by a number of people and in numerous...Popular with
- 315, South Leinster Street, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #24 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
Located on the doorstep of Trinity, Cup is a great option for a coffee or lunch. Situated near to a number of chain café's, it beats it's rivals on coffee...Popular with
- 463–64 North Wall Quay, Dublin, IrelandRanked #33 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
A little bit out of the city center but so delicious! On the weekends they have an ala carte menu and the food was incredible! Shark steak with homemade fig...Popular with
- 55 Gallery Quay - Corner Pearse St/Grand Canal harbour, Dublin, IrelandRanked #41 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
It is the bakery on the corner close to the business centre of the city... You stop by in the morning have a cup of freshly brewed Italian coffee &...
- 641 Westland Row, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #45 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
A fantastic café quite close to Pearse st train station. Great coffee & the almond croissants are delicious!!!!
- 87 Ballsbridge Terrace, Dublin 4, IrelandRanked #52 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
A short walk from the apartment, down Anglesea road, Roly's Bistro in Ballsbridge is now Roly's Cafe and Bakery, and Roly's resataurant. The Cafe does breakfast, lunch, and dinner and...
- 962 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #56 overall in Dublin restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
A Bistro-type restaurant in Lesson Streeet. We have only stopped for coffee and cake here but it was excellent, as was the service and we plan to return for lunch....