The Christie Lodge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair339 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
- Wellness AreaWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough.
- RestaurantRestaurant is average.
Dining options at The Christie Lodge include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and a sauna. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Avon property has 2310 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 280 guestrooms at The Christie Lodge. Balconies offer mountain views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and sofa beds. At the 2.5 star property, accommodations include
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible