The Christie Lodge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!315 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at The Christie Lodge include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a
There are 280 guestrooms at The Christie Lodge. Balconies offer mountain views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and sofa beds. At the 2.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 30 inch flat panel televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible