The Circus Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 91%Business Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (5)
- The Circus HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 04, 2014
This hotel is clean, modern, and with great service and in a great location. Famous for its prime location right on Rosenthaler Platz, this hotel is perfect for visiting Berlin and seeing the sights. A bright and warm place, with refreshing decor and comfortable beds, I would absolutely recommend staying here.
- The Circus HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Feb 17, 2014
Conveniently situated right at the bustling Rosenthaler Platz, in the vicinity of hip coffee shops, cafes and restaurants galore, The Circus Hotel offers both style and comfort at affordable prices. The staff are friendly and attentive, even when juggling inquiries from multiple guests.
- The Circus HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 13, 2013
Prides itself on being a slightly hip, no-frills place to stay. If you're travelling as a family, the apartments are a real boon. The real star of the show is the 122 square metre penthouse apartment, which can be yours for the equivalent of what you'd pay for a standard room at the Adlon Kempinski.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!556 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.