The City Square Motel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The City Square MotelMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2First to ReviewMay 21, 2013
A room smack dab in the middle of Melbourne that is close to everything you could possibly walk to can be found at the City Square. We were able to walk to everything or take transit. The visitor's center was just down the street as were various food places and souvenir shops. The amenities were sparse but at least there was wifi. We went to a computer cafe to use internet for longer periods of time but that wasn't a big deal either. We booked a triple room and was able to split the cost of an amazing rate. It's not a fancy place but perfect for a good night's sleep.
Good!324 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Restaurant94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 86%.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 64%.