The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

347 Main Street, Suite A, Seal Beach, CA, United States

• The Coffee Bean & Tea LeafPro 2014
    Schel
    4 Nov 13, 2013

So anyone who knows me knows I don't drink coffee so WTH was I doing here you may wonder... Well I was having tea while on a date just hanging out and watching the evening roll by. It was a good way to end a post dinner stroll through Seal Beach.

I ended up getting a Hot Chai Tea. The service was acceptable, sorry baristas you shouldn't be so grouchy, but not good. For some reason only one barista was working when I ordered. He was easily flustered it seemed like. None the less I received my piping hot tea after a few minutes (weird since no one was behind us and I got my drink first).

So I cruised over to the coffee condiment table and saw liquid sugar. The liquid sugar was the perfect way to blend the sugar into my tea. Yeah I like it a bit sweet. So we then proceeded to walk out the front and watch the world go by as we enjoyed our beverages.

+1 since another barista showed up, came outside and cleaned the tables off, lined up the chairs, and asked if she could get us anything. That extra effort bumped it up a star for me. It was rather average or below average until then.

Consequently, if you are ever in need of a spot to chill in Seal Beach, this is not a bad option.

Recommended for:BackpackersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersTrendsters
  • The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
    Elena O
    5 Jul 17, 2013

All amenities for great coffee houses, movies & dry cleaning. 5 min walk from the cottage

4 people visited The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf