The College Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The College InnMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 22, 2013
The College Inn describes itself as "European-style" which means that they have shared bathrooms for all guests. I would call that a "boarding house style" personally but why quibble? All the rooms were clean so no complaints there.
The best thing about the College Inn is the location on Campus Pkway. If you're visiting UW and looking to eat out on the ave this is certainly the best location and there's fantastic transit access just out the door. The breakfast buffet was also a nice touch. The bar in the basement of the building is one of the quieter places on The Ave.
Mediocre316 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.