The College Inn describes itself as "European-style" which means that they have shared bathrooms for all guests. I would call that a "boarding house style" personally but why quibble? All the rooms were clean so no complaints there. The best thing about the College Inn is the location on Campus Pkway. If you're visiting UW and looking to eat out ...
Restaurants near The College Inn
- 10.19 mi4142 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, WA0.19 mi from The College Inn3 reviews
Tucked below street level on Brooklyn Ave in the U-District, lives a great Korean joint. You can satisfy your tofu soup (soodobu) and short ribs cravings here for sure. This place is affordable and delicious. I love the generous portions of side dishes (banchan) that comes with every meal. You might leave smelling like the food itself, but you'll definitely ...
- 20.19 mi4147 The Ave, Seattle, WA 98105, United States0.19 mi from The College Inn1 review
- 30.13 mi4106 Brooklyn Avenue Northeast #102, Seattle, WA, United States0.13 mi from The College Inn1 review
Excellent cheap eats. Take out and dine inPopular with
- 40.27 mi4130 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA 981050.27 mi from The College Inn
Went here with brunch with girlfriends, and experienced the dreaded hour-long wait. They really hyped this place up though, so we had to. The food was delicious and reasonably priced-- most of all, portions were HUGE. I would recommend sharing French Toast, but if you want leftovers that will last you two additional meals, that's an option too. A big ...Popular with
- 50.79 mi1815 N 45th St # 105, Seattle, WA0.79 mi from The College Inn5 reviews
I am sad. Sad that Trophy Cupcakes only exists in Seattle, 900 miles away from my home. Trophy trumps any cupcakery I have ever been to. EVER. Everything, from the super moist cake and the creamy frosting to the lovely presentation makes these cupcakes PERFECT in every which way. Why, oh why must you be so far away? I had ...Popular with
- 60.53 mi401 NE Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 981050.53 mi from The College Inn8 reviews
This restaurant sits on Lake Union and has a magnificent view of Seattle. You also get to look out to the boats floating by. Wonderful alder smoked salmon. If you can make a Sunday brunch I would highly recommend it.Popular with
- 70.27 mi909 Ne Boat St, Seattle, WA 981050.27 mi from The College Inn
It is a restaurant at the basement level of a work live space where Queen Anne and Belltown meet. Though it is hidden, it is never unpopular. I like going there for brunch and a wait I'd guaranteed. I would say it is decorated in simple and elegant French country style, with white washed walls that make the space seem ...
- 80.84 mi5240 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 981050.84 mi from The College Inn
It's actually a vegan restaurant, but carnivores will barely notice. A great choice for mixed groups because it's delicious Thai food that just happens to be vegan. The avocado curry and pumpkin curries are particularly good, beer and wine are served, and it's only a few blocks away from the Neptune Theatre for all you movie-palace fans. Only so-so things ...Popular with
- 90.9 mi4634 26th Ave., Seattle, WA0.9 mi from The College Inn2 reviews
This is probably one of the best Starbucks ever. Near campus, at a shopping center, very large. Best of all, it's open 24/7. I don't get why Starbucks, in major cities, aren't open 24/7. This is a model Starbucks.
- 100.27 mi
- 110.66 mi
- 120.95 mi
- 130.7 mi2956 Eastlake Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102, United States0.7 mi from The College Inn2 reviews
Yummy! The food is flavorful. The drinks are tasty. Come early enough for Happy Hour for some extra savings. Definitely get the mac-n-cheese. The specials on the board were good too. I especially loved the spicy drink.
- 140.94 mi2301 North 45th Street, Seattle, WA, United States0.94 mi from The College Inn2 reviews
It is definitely one of the best restaurants in town! I loved everything I tried there. The Seekh Kabab (beef) and Bara Kabab (lamb) blow me away every time. Each with 5 generous pieces of flavorfully marinated meat grilled to perfection. When you cut into the meat, tasty juice of the meat flows out. Each bite is such a treat ...Popular with
- 150.49 mi4543 University Way Northeast, Seattle, WA0.49 mi from The College Inn3 reviews
My go-to Thai place in Seattle - I must visit them every trip because it sure feels that way. Their spiciness scale is actually very spicy, and this review will serve as a reminder to myself. ONE in the scale is already spicy enough! Don't get TWO if you can't handle a medium+ spice level.Popular with
- 160.3 mi1309 Northeast 43rd Street, Seattle, WA 98105-5802, United States0.3 mi from The College Inn2 reviews
- 170.54 mi4555 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, Washington 98105, United States0.54 mi from The College Inn1 review
- 180.92 mi0.92 mi from The College Inn1 review
At the U. Village in Seattle. Great place to eat at. Probably better to sit at the bar area than the resturant area if you are into sports. They have their own beer that they brew. The food here is priced well. There are burgers, sandwiches, entrees and more! If you are around the UW (University of Washington) area, swing ...
- 190.99 mi
- 200.91 mi5500 University Way Northeast, Seattle, WA0.91 mi from The College Inn1 review
Our meal began with a tasty spinach artichoke dip. Very flavorful. Because it's vegan, you can actually taste the artichoke instead of whatever cheese normally goes into it. Our Kalamata Olive and Ricotta pizza (made with cashew cheese) was TAAASTEEE! Even though it was on a thin crust, it was ridiculously filling. The large was plenty for three of us ...Popular with