The Colonnade London
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!636 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 50%.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The Colonnade features a bar/lounge, secure parking, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include a porter/bellhop.
There are 43 guestrooms at The Colonnade. Guestrooms have city or garden views. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water,
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room