Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The CommodoreMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewOct 03, 2013
Good hotel. Rooms of varying size and some views are better than others, so be careful about. But clean, modern, and very livable for up to a week. Spa is decent, gym is good, concierge service is excellent. Front desk also friendly and helpful and manager is reasonable. Breakfast buffet has a well-deserved local following and is complimentary. Main menu and cocktails mediocre, but then there are plenty of good eats near the Waterfront. Pretty much your standard 4 (but not 5) star hotel.
Very Good!327 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.