The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 698 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 58%Business Travelers
- 54%Local Culture
- 54%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (126)
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4May 15, 2013
Love love love! We've waited for a hotel like Cosmo to hit ground in LV. From when they opened in 2010 until today, they continue to excel in aspects of quality hotel rooms, diverse dining options, great service, gaming, and entertainment. This chic boutique meets urban city style property is nothing like any other on the strip. As so with the other hotel/residence properties in City Center.
Price point wise, this hits the spot. Room rates are not as pricey as other top hotels, like the Wynn, Venetian, and Bellagio. Location is great and located on the center of the strip.
Must see's at property: Wicked Spoon Buffet, Marquee Nightclub/Dayclub, Bond Bar, Comme CA restaurant, The Chandelier Bar, and the pools. The Boulevard Pool overlooks the strip! For close shopping, head across the street to the Miracle Mile shops in Planet Hollywood or the Forum Shops next door at Caesars Palace.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Oct 29, 2012
I can see how this hotel will become one of my favorites in Vegas already. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Only been open for about 2 months, I've been there no less than 5 times already. This place has a Chandelier bar, the most amazingly sparkling centerpiece of crystals. Really pretty. This place also has a bar called The Henry. So, instant fav there!
The casino floor itself is a bit small but I like that because it feels more manageable. I have yet to check out Marquee the nightclub but I'm sure I'll get to soon.
Lastly, their buffet, The Wicked Spoon, is great. I've already been twice!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Oct 25, 2012
Great place to stay. Both the Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub are great places to party. The pool parties here are some of the best. Cosmo is right next to Aria and Vdara and close to the strip.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jul 05, 2012
Cosmo was great! Try to get upgraded to a corner suite and you will definitely enjoy the views of Vegas strip facing the Bellagio corner where you can see the water show. The view from the suites facing the strip, you will definitely enjoy!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Sep 04, 2013
Cosmo is fabulous! It caters to a hip and trendy crowd, with its sleek and sexy interior. Their club, Marquee, is one of the hottest spots to party - but if you aren't on a guestlist, be prepared for an insane wait to get in. The various lounges are chic and restaurants are very hipster, as are the shops (including Stitched and All Saints). Rooms have their own balconies, so the views are incredible. Room service is quick and very accommodating. Best hotel in City Center, and one of the top ones on the strip.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Jan 15, 2014
Extremely classy, adorned with beautiful decor and about a million swarowski crystals. There are crystal chandeliers layered in the ceiling, bling-bling! There is no shortage of fun or exploring in this hotel! A lot of gaming area, plenty of variety offered with their restaurants and shops and also some fun art exhibits.
Do expect a long line for the club (Marquee), and be careful being put on the "guest list" by any random promoters. That totally fell through for me and my group. So.. be prepared, and bring cash! The "we're hot" thing didn't work, darn!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jan 04, 2014
I came here with the hubby and we were treated to complimentary rooms based on a holiday offer from the hotel's membership program. Checking into the hotel was a good experience. We definitely felt like we were treated better than the average visitor. No issues valeting the car and they helped direct us into the hotel lobby. Each staff member greeted us as we walked in and even held the door for us. We ended up going for an additional $50 per night upgrade to a suite room at check-in. No regrets! The suite had an amazing view of the Strip and the Bellagio fountain. It also was well-furnished, had a large bathroom with both a stand up shower and jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, separated dining and living area, outdoor patio with lounge chairs, and a second full bathroom. Beautiful, chic and glam. The bed was also super comfy and luxurious.
We would definitely stay here again.
Excellent!8098 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.