The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Nightlife Lovers
- 56%Business Travelers
- 55%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (131)Write a review
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4May 15, 2013
Love love love! We've waited for a hotel like Cosmo to hit ground in LV. From when they opened in 2010 until today, they continue to excel in aspects of quality hotel rooms, diverse dining options, great service, gaming, and entertainment. This chic boutique meets urban city style property is nothing like any other on the strip. As so with the other hotel/residence properties in City Center.
Price point wise, this hits the spot. Room rates are not as pricey as other top hotels, like the Wynn, Venetian, and Bellagio. Location is great and located on the center of the strip.
Must see's at property: Wicked Spoon Buffet, Marquee Nightclub/Dayclub, Bond Bar, Comme CA restaurant, The Chandelier Bar, and the pools. The Boulevard Pool overlooks the strip! For close shopping, head across the street to the Miracle Mile shops in Planet Hollywood or the Forum Shops next door at Caesars Palace.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Oct 29, 2012
I can see how this hotel will become one of my favorites in Vegas already. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Only been open for about 2 months, I've been there no less than 5 times already. This place has a Chandelier bar, the most amazingly sparkling centerpiece of crystals. Really pretty. This place also has a bar called The Henry. So, instant fav there!
The casino floor itself is a bit small but I like that because it feels more manageable. I have yet to check out Marquee the nightclub but I'm sure I'll get to soon.
Lastly, their buffet, The Wicked Spoon, is great. I've already been twice!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Oct 25, 2012
Great place to stay. Both the Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub are great places to party. The pool parties here are some of the best. Cosmo is right next to Aria and Vdara and close to the strip.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jul 05, 2012
Cosmo was great! Try to get upgraded to a corner suite and you will definitely enjoy the views of Vegas strip facing the Bellagio corner where you can see the water show. The view from the suites facing the strip, you will definitely enjoy!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 10Jul 10, 2014
The Cosmopolitan is one of my favorite hotels in Vegas. The four of us girls were fortunate enough to stay here a few months after it opened a few years ago, and we LOVED it. Everything about the hotel was glamorous and girly. I'm sure some guys would enjoy it, but the chandeliers and the room decor felt so fancy and luxurious. It's definitely the ideal hotel for a bachelorette party. The purple and pink was very cute.
It's also convenient that Marquee is located inside the hotel because we didn't have to venture far to party.Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Jan 15, 2014
Extremely classy, adorned with beautiful decor and about a million swarowski crystals. There are crystal chandeliers layered in the ceiling, bling-bling! There is no shortage of fun or exploring in this hotel! A lot of gaming area, plenty of variety offered with their restaurants and shops and also some fun art exhibits.
Do expect a long line for the club (Marquee), and be careful being put on the "guest list" by any random promoters. That totally fell through for me and my group. So.. be prepared, and bring cash! The "we're hot" thing didn't work, darn!Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jun 15, 2014
I came here with the hubby and we were treated to complimentary rooms based on a holiday offer from the hotel's membership program. Checking into the hotel was a good experience. We definitely felt like we were treated better than the average visitor. No issues valeting the car and they helped direct us into the hotel lobby. Each staff member greeted us as we walked in and even held the door for us. We ended up going for an additional $50 per night upgrade to a suite room at check-in. No regrets! The suite had an amazing view of the Strip and the Bellagio fountain. It also was well-furnished, had a large bathroom with both a stand up shower and jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, separated dining and living area, outdoor patio with lounge chairs, and a second full bathroom. Beautiful, chic and glam. The bed was also super comfy and luxurious.
We would definitely stay here again.
Highly recommended!Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsJun 07, 2014
Squeezed between the Bellagio casino and the skyscraping CityCenter complex on the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.), Cosmo raises the stakes. Killer terrace suites with wraparound views and step-out patios, cabanas in the casino, a summer pool club facing the Strip, a Turkish-styled hammam spa, eclectic indie shops, and a whole sumo stable full of star chef's restaurants, plus the three-story Chandelier Bar. And whimsical pop art scattered almost everywhere you look. Had a great lunch at Holstein's gourmet burgers & boozy milkshakes last time here. If you want to be in the middle of the scene on the Strip, this place is just about perfect.Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Apr 16, 2014
Cosmo is fabulous! It caters to a hip and trendy crowd, with its sleek and sexy interior. Their club, Marquee, is one of the hottest spots to party - but if you aren't on a guestlist, be prepared for an insane wait to get in. The various lounges are chic and restaurants are very hipster, as are the shops (including Stitched and All Saints). Rooms have their own balconies, so the views are incredible. Room service is quick and very accommodating. Best hotel in City Center, and one of the top ones on the strip.Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2Jun 28, 2014
Ive stayed at some other hotels in Vegas but the Cosmopolitan has been my favorite, the view of the fountain was incredible. Plus the Marquie is right there... cant beat it!Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Jun 06, 2013
Hip and stylish decor. I'd say its more for girls and fashionable men. The pool with sunbathing ledge was awesome. Wicked spoon buffet was above average. I'd recommend it.Recommended for:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 18, 2012
Up on the second floor has Chandelier that is hanging with different angles you can see something new. the food price are very high. But it worth to take pictures and then walk outside to the Pedestrian overlook to look both ways down the strip
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 5Jul 05, 2012
It's a very hip, modern casino and resort, but it doesn't have any cool hooks like the other cool casinos on the strip. It was ok, but we were pretty bored immediately. Most other casinos are entertaining, but are also a sightseeing trip in themselves. Stop by here on your way to better sights.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!8482 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Location91% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 87%
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance77% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.