The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 698 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 58%Business Travelers
- 54%Local Culture
- 54%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (127)
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2Nov 13, 2013
Ive stayed at some other hotels in Vegas but the Cosmopolitan has been my favorite, the view of the fountain was incredible. Plus the Marquie is right there... cant beat it!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Jun 06, 2013
Hip and stylish decor. I'd say its more for girls and fashionable men. The pool with sunbathing ledge was awesome. Wicked spoon buffet was above average. I'd recommend it.Recommended for:Trendsters
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 18, 2012
Up on the second floor has Chandelier that is hanging with different angles you can see something new. the food price are very high. But it worth to take pictures and then walk outside to the Pedestrian overlook to look both ways down the strip
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 5Jul 05, 2012
It's a very hip, modern casino and resort, but it doesn't have any cool hooks like the other cool casinos on the strip. It was ok, but we were pretty bored immediately. Most other casinos are entertaining, but are also a sightseeing trip in themselves. Stop by here on your way to better sights.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesTrendstersDec 27, 2013
Very upscale hotel in the heart of the action on the strip. The restaurants in the hotel are incredible. The retail on property is also swanky. The suite was quiet with views of the Bellagio fountains. Great choice for any trip to Vegas.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 06, 2013
I think Cosmopolitan is now my hotel of choice in Vegas. I love the tastefully decorated rooms and the practical floorplan. I certainly didn't mind the the beautiful strip view from the balcony either.
There are no shortage of luxury on the strip but what Cosmopolitan offer is more than just some a Jacuzzi tub or and shiny granite kitchenette. It is a very thoughtful hotel and a showcase for some intriguing modern art. I enjoyed all the coffee table books, paintings and sculptures. The hotel lobby alone is detour worthy.
I only have one complaint. Why can't I have a coffee machine in the room? Would that basic kitchen equipment really destroy the chic ambiance?
Excellent!8098 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.