The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Phone:+1 702 698 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 58%Business Travelers
- 54%Local Culture
- 54%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (126)
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasOct 20, 2013
Another of Vegas's many luxury resort hotels, the Cosmopolitan is a very young, trendy spot with modern design and decor. The casino and bars are loaded with young people looking to get drunk, get rich, get laid, or get all three. It's fun to check out and the interior is certainly very swanky.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasOct 16, 2013
Squeezed between the Bellagio casino and the skyscraping CityCenter complex on the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.), Cosmo raises the stakes. Killer terrace suites with wraparound views and step-out patios, cabanas in the casino, a summer pool club facing the Strip, a Turkish-styled hammam spa, eclectic indie shops, and a whole sumo stable full of star chef's restaurants, plus the three-story Chandelier Bar. And whimsical pop art scattered almost everywhere you look. Had a great lunch at Holstein's gourmet burgers & boozy milkshakes last time here. If you want to be in the middle of the scene on the Strip, this place is just about perfect.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersSep 02, 2013
It's new, it's fancy and it's aimed at the young cool kids who do things like buy designer jeans and go to clubs. That's not really me, but the rooms are great, the casino is nice and the dining options are solid. Our group of non-clubby guys had a great time during our stay. If you're a gambler, though, you're probably going to want to spend most of your time at other casinos that are in larger players' club networks.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBT+ 1Oct 26, 2013
Cosmopolitan is the hottest casino/hotel on the strip! Trendy, fun and somehow boutique. Artistic in terms of the sleek architecture and contemporary design. I'm glad Vegas is steering away from the cheesed-up theme hotels and bringing a new set of classier digs. I'm not a gambler, but can hang out here all day - there's various bars, restaurants, and a small shopping area. Best of all, the Marquee Dayclub and Boulevard Pool are fantastic for taking a swim and enjoying the strip's best views!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1Jun 25, 2013
I love the Cosmo! Took my wife here for the first time on our recent trip to Las Vegas and we loved it. We're not into gambling and it didn't seem like a typical casino. Best of all, since it's pretty new, it didn't smell overwhelming with smoke. I liked the modern and artsy feel. The layout and architecture is awesome. It's on the center of the strip so we didn't need to use cabs so much, instead walked around to shops and eat nearby.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Oct 26, 2013
The cosmopolitan is a great place to go, very artsy and advance garde. The suites are spacious and well appointed with upper class amenities. The cosmopolitan is very well located centrally on the strip among several other classy hotels and resorts
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Excellent!8036 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.