Phone:+1 702 698 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 58%Business Travelers
- 54%Local Culture
- 54%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
User Reviews (126 Reviews)
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Jan 15, 2014
Extremely classy, adorned with beautiful decor and about a million swarowski crystals. There are crystal chandeliers layered in the ceiling, bling-bling! There is no shortage of fun or exploring in this hotel! A lot of gaming area, plenty of variety offered with their restaurants and shops and also some fun art exhibits.
Do expect a long line for the club (Marquee), and be careful being put on the "guest list" by any random promoters. That totally fell through for me and my group. So.. be prepared, and bring cash! The "we're hot" thing didn't work, darn!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Jun 02, 2013
Cosmo is part of the Mariott network, so I got the room for free using Mariott points. The room was huge and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The lights and heat were controllable via the TV and the shower/bathroom was huge and luxurious. If I had to pay for it, I imagine it would have been overpriced (like everything in Vegas), but as it was I can't really complain.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Oct 25, 2012
Great place to stay. Both the Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub are great places to party. The pool parties here are some of the best. Cosmo is right next to Aria and Vdara and close to the strip.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofSpiritual SeekersBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Jun 06, 2013
Hip and stylish decor. I'd say its more for girls and fashionable men. The pool with sunbathing ledge was awesome. Wicked spoon buffet was above average. I'd recommend it.Recommended for:Trendsters
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jan 04, 2014
I came here with the hubby and we were treated to complimentary rooms based on a holiday offer from the hotel's membership program. Checking into the hotel was a good experience. We definitely felt like we were treated better than the average visitor. No issues valeting the car and they helped direct us into the hotel lobby. Each staff member greeted us as we walked in and even held the door for us. We ended up going for an additional $50 per night upgrade to a suite room at check-in. No regrets! The suite had an amazing view of the Strip and the Bellagio fountain. It also was well-furnished, had a large bathroom with both a stand up shower and jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, separated dining and living area, outdoor patio with lounge chairs, and a second full bathroom. Beautiful, chic and glam. The bed was also super comfy and luxurious.
We would definitely stay here again.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesTrendstersDec 27, 2013
Very upscale hotel in the heart of the action on the strip. The restaurants in the hotel are incredible. The retail on property is also swanky. The suite was quiet with views of the Bellagio fountains. Great choice for any trip to Vegas.
Outstanding!12383 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.