Great burgers, really high quality! U can choose from turkey burgers, grass fed beef, ahi burgers. Everything is really good and you can build your own burgers.
Restaurants near The Counter Burger
- 10.21 mi4614 Kilauea Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.21 mi from The Counter Burger
A restaurant serving up ono Greek eats in East Honolulu. We tried the fresh fish and New Zealand lamb plates. Both were well cooked and wrapped in pita bread and yogurt sauce, served with a side salad. Go to the adjacent Oliver Wine and Deli for beer and wine. It's BYOB at Olive Tree Cafe! With a patio and a ...Popular with
- 20.21 mi4614 Kilauea Avenue, Honolulu, HI0.21 mi from The Counter Burger1 review
The mixed drinks are absolutely fabulous. This is my favorite place to take people for Pau Hana. They have excellent specials and live music some evenings. Their patio is pleasant. I really like that they make all their drink mixes from scratch. I love their margarita's they are not too sweet and always fresh. The food is so so. Nothing ...
- 30.15 mi4134 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI0.15 mi from The Counter Burger
Zippy's is an institution in Hawaii, like Lappert's Ice Cream or Matsumoto's Shaved Ice, or the old King's Bakery Hawaiian bread. It used to be mainly just a place to get a good local styled plate lunch, with rice, macaroni salad, and the Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Portug uese main dish that is so Hawaii! Now, it is more like Denny's meets Marie Calenders ...
- 40.88 mi
- 50.96 mi
- 60.98 mi1137 11th Avenue #104, Honolulu, Hawaii0.98 mi from The Counter Burger6 reviews
Such a sweet couple that runs and works at the restaurant. They really give it their heart and soul. The pasta was standard and eggplant was done right. I really appreciate the extra dessert they gave us for our Dishcrawl night. It was my favorite, as well as BYOB.
- 70.89 mi5000 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, HI 968160.89 mi from The Counter Burger
Just a short drive from Waikiki in the old-school luxury environs of the Kahala resort hotel, Hoku's does cutting-edge contemporary island cuisine. Prices are high, but the kitchen and the chef deliver the goods, especially at over-the-top Sunday brunches.Popular with
- 80.87 mi3605 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii0.87 mi from The Counter Burger6 reviews
Quinten Frye is the chef at Salt. How does Kaimuki have three of the best restaurants on the island? I don't know but I feel lucky. They are close to our home and not too well known to be booked solid every night.Popular with
- 90.96 mi3553 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816, United States0.96 mi from The Counter Burger
This is an old family favorite. We usually get Kong Kong style chow mein which is really good. The fish and pork is good here too, but the beef is sometimes not too tender, and the mapo tofu could use a kick it to.
- 100.9 mi1140 12th Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.9 mi from The Counter Burger
I love imperial roll of this restaurant. I can't have these types of fried rolls in Vietnamese restaurant in Japan. Summer rolls are also nice. My son liked it, he ate 3 pieces even he is 2 years old. Pho is great, too. I love chicken Pho. Additional herb leaves are great, too. The location is a bit difficult to ...Popular with
- 110.94 mi3569 Waialae Ave, #104, Honolulu, HI 968160.94 mi from The Counter Burger2 reviews
I can't believe no one has written about this place, and I'm glad that I get the honor to be the first. I've been coming to this place since I was in elementary school and remember being freaked out by the stuffed pheasant display and the traditional paintings on the wall, but that didn't stop me from eating their delicious ...Popular with
- 120.88 mi3620 Waialae Ave.0.88 mi from The Counter Burger2 reviews
Word is really getting around about this place - I'm happy for them because the praise is well-deserved for the quality of food, ambiance, pricing and especially the excellent service. While waiting for our table for two on Saturday night, we chatted briefly with another patron waiting for their table, she happened to be a tourist who chose to get ...Popular with
- 130.89 mi3133 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 968160.89 mi from The Counter Burger
Located not far from the campus of Chaminade university on Oahu rest this humble establishment in a little strip mall. The food is of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern influence and for those who love adventures in food this is a must try!!!!! Their pita used to make these delightful 'sandwiches' are homemade daily and can be sold separately if you wish to ...Popular with
- 140.88 mi3601 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 968160.88 mi from The Counter Burger2 reviews
This is my neighborhood coffee shop and I love it ! Great service. Nice location. Clean! they participate in the community with some offerings like a " sometimes there " bookstore featuring local authors.
- 150.79 mi
- 160.87 mi3607 Waialae Ave0.87 mi from The Counter Burger2 reviews
For $11 something, I got their Tuesday special brisket. It had a lovely bark with a nice fat to meat ratio. In the to go box, the meat came with rice, beans, cilantro, pickled? jalapenos, and 2 tortillas. At around 11:30 on a Tuesday they were pretty empty. Only thing is parking can be a hassle in the area. In ...Popular with
- 170.95 mi
- 180.85 mi3619 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii0.85 mi from The Counter Burger1 review
Great smoothies and bowls. I love the basic bowl here and the mango smoothie. The name comes from having a cute selection of necklaces and earnings available for purchase along with the food. Prices start at just a few dollars for some of the basic earrings.
- 190.89 mi5000 Kahala Ave., Kahala, HI0.89 mi from The Counter Burger1 review
- 201.0 mi