The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Courtyard at Lake LucerneFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne is a quaint bed and breakfast located in the heart of Orlando. The faint smell of cigar and polished wood greeted me as I entered the front door on my way to meet the friendly hotel staff. The victorian style rooms were a fair size but were lackluster and a bit run down even by historical standards. If you are in the mood to read a good book then the main living room, or the outside courtyard is a great place to spend your time. Remember to enjoy a complimentary cocktail hour with friends and other guests in the hotels parlor before you leave.
Excellent!132 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food97% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.