The Crown Hotel Napier
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!366 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room90% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building87% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at The Crown Hotel Napier include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 5.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Napier property has 170 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a library, a coffee shop/café, and tour/ticket assistance. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this
There are 42 guestrooms at The Crown Hotel Napier. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens and premium bedding. At the 5.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc). Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, CD players, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Self Contained & Serviced property is rated 5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 7 (for per hour hours, rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: NZD 7 (for per hour hours, rates may vary) )
- In room high speed Internet (wired): NZD 25 24 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: NZD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible