The Dictionary Hostel, Shoreditch
Phone:+44 (0) 20 7729 1833
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- The Dictionary Hostel, ShoreditchMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewOct 22, 2013
Funky and independently run, the Dictionary is a current favorite of ours. The only hostel in Shoreditch, it's also your only real budget option (outside of chains) in London's cool East End. Just because it's the only option doesn't mean it's not great, however. The owners have years of London hostel experience and have used this place to make all their wildest dreams come true (think art gallery/laundromat). Their bar, Translate, is open to the public, so it's also a great place to stay if you want to meet people outside the budget and backpacker crew.
Very Good!841 reviews across the web.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 62% of guests had positive things to say about it.