Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 79%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Local Culture
- 70%Art & Design Lovers
- 60%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (19)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1776 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance92% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building77% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options include the upscale Drake Bros. and seafood eatery Cape Cod. The COQ d'OR offers comfort food in a bar setting and Palm Court hosts a high tea each afternoon. Room service is open Sunday to Thursday 6am -1am and Friday- Saturday 6am to 2am for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and beverage service.
The Drake has 535 rooms and 74 suites. Guest rooms have city views and lake views. Beds have pillowtop mattresses and luxury linens, with hypo allergenic pillows by request. All rooms have 32-inch flat panel TVs and iPod docking stations can be requested from the Concierge Desk. Complimentary newspaper delivery includes USA Today Monday through Friday, and Chicago Tribune Saturday and Sunday. Nightly turndown service with chocolate. Rooms have minibars and
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 and under incur no extra charges when staying with parents in their rooms. Daily rate for high speed internet is $12.95. Parking fees are valet $50 and $35 for self-park. Late checkout until 4 p.m. is day extra charge and full day extra charge past 4 p.m. Pets are permitted with a required $75 cleaning fee, and maximum 75 pounds. Rollaway beds are $30 nightly.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room