I like the comfy furniture in the hotel's sitting room. It feels like a family's den. The décor is very Old World. People visiting from abroad stay here when they come to attend conferences. It's not a bad walk to Dupont Circle. And it's not far from the trendy, young U Street corridor with it's eateries, clubs and music venues. ...
Restaurants near The Embassy Inn
- 10.13 mi
- 20.25 mi1440 P St NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20005, United States0.25 mi from The Embassy Inn6 reviews
This Whole Foods is located in Logan Circle across from numerous restaurants and will help maintain your wellness on the road. The market sells fresh fruit, food, juice, and much more.Popular withWellnessFoodiesVegetarian
- 30.22 mi1612 14th Street Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia0.22 mi from The Embassy Inn4 reviews
This brilliant upscale seafood shack is the the love child of New Orleans and New England. One of the best meals I have had in a very long time. These guys serve up great cocktails and very high quality seafood. Everyone at our table raved about what they ordered and we sampled liberally from each other's plates. A few highlights... ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 40.22 mi
- 50.25 mi1601 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC0.25 mi from The Embassy Inn3 reviews
Seemingly airlifted out of Paris, serving up elegant, scrumptious bistro fare with a great wine list and steep price. Although this place is enormous with enough tables on the patio, sidewalk with what should be ample bar space to boot, it's always packed and reservations are a good idea. The baguette is the best in the city.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife
- 60.15 mi1527 17th St Nw, Washington, DC 200360.15 mi from The Embassy Inn4 reviews
Turkish cuisine of small plates with consistently apathetic service that occasionally flares up to rudeness. Plates are small, tasty, but overpriced. I've been on three separate occasions as I really wanted to give this restaurant a chance. Written up as a great brunch, the last (and I do mean last) attempt was brunch. With the menu comes an extensive list ...Popular withFoodies
- 70.25 mi
- 80.23 mi
- 90.23 mi
- 100.2 mi
- 110.14 mi
- 120.14 mi1537 17th St Nw, Washington, DC 200360.14 mi from The Embassy Inn1 review
have history here of visiting for brunch with a best friend of mine. have been here quite a few times as a result of that habit. we always generally ate the same food as we were creatures of habit. i miss that tradition quite a bit, since i live in LA now. last time i visited DC though, recently, i ...
- 130.22 mi1612 14th St., Washington, DC 200090.22 mi from The Embassy Inn1 review
Smelled fantastic though we were too distracted with Pearl Dive to try the food. This bar / restaurant has a great vibe. The decor is sultry and the cocktails are excellent. A great place to hang out while you wait for a table downstairs.
- 140.18 mi1509 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 200360.18 mi from The Embassy Inn
My favorite restaurant anywhere. If you love food, and don't mind spending money on it, you must eat here. The decor is very plain, and it's on a fairly non-descript block of 17th St, but the food is simply out of this world.
- 150.22 mi
- 160.21 mi
- 170.17 mi1513 17th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036, United States0.17 mi from The Embassy Inn1 review
A friend of mine, who's vegan, was visiting the city so I got a chance to try some of the vegan places I hadn't made it to before. Before going here I was a little confused as to whether this place is totally vegan (it is!) or just vegan-friendly because they don't use any euphemisms or weird spellings of 'cheese' ...Popular withVegetarian
- 180.18 mi1515 17th Street NW, Washington D.C., DC0.18 mi from The Embassy Inn1 review
Mr. Yogato has only a few flavors of frozen yogurt but then you can choose from a boatload of toppings - including some weird ones (free ones include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a full spice rack, no kidding). They even had Tim Tams! Oh man. I got a small cup of the tangy yogurt with just chocolate chips. It ...
- 190.22 mi1610 14th Street Northwest, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia0.22 mi from The Embassy Inn1 review
This Italian restaurant on trendy 14th Street serves up a fabulous HH of decent $5 Italian wines and delicious half price pizzas. Place is always busy and great for people watching; comfortably straddles casual and swanky well. Service is amiable and accommodating.Popular withDesignTrendstersBusiness
- 200.54 mi1213 U St Nw, Washington, DC 200090.54 mi from The Embassy Inn
"Ben's Chili Bowl is a landmark restaurant in Washington, D.C., located at 1213 U Street, next to Lincoln Theatre, in the Shaw neighborhood of northwest D.C. It is known locally for its chili dogs, half-smokes, and milkshakes, and has been an integral part of the neighborhood's history since its founding in 1958. It was frequented by both police and protesters ...Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget