This island makes me feel im at the streets of paris and europe!
Things to do near The Fairmont Empress
- 10.21 mi
- 20.1 mi
- 30.22 mi501 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.22 mi from The Fairmont Empress16 reviews
Ranked #6 of 79 attractions in Victoria by Tripadvisor. You'll see this picturesque view of the Parliament building lit up at night from our property. Home to the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, the Parliament Buildings are open to the public year-round. Visitors are welcome to join one of the regularly scheduled guided tours, stroll through the buildings on their ...Popular with
- 40.12 mi
- 50.13 miVictoria, British Columbia, Canada0.13 mi from The Fairmont Empress7 reviews
Magnificent totem poles, a "long house" and other nearby historical buildings make Thunderbird Park an enjoyable experience. Just a 2 block, 5 minute walk from the Horizon Suite....pop over for a visit while you're staying with us, you won't regret it.Popular with
- 60.06 mi649 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.06 mi from The Fairmont Empress5 reviews
Ranked #12 of 79 attractions in Victoria by Tripadvisor. Victoria Bug Zoo. Welcome to the amazing world of insects and spiders. A visit to this must-see miniature zoo offers visitors an excellent opportunity to view and experience multi-legged creatures from around the world in a safe, fun and friendly atmosphere. Get up close and personal with LIVE giant walkingsticks, alien-eyed ...Popular with
- 70.12 mi
- 80.14 mi740 Burdett Avenue, Victoria, BC, Canada0.14 mi from The Fairmont Empress3 reviews
Geoff has a penchant for great cocktails and often sits at the bar and enjoys whatever the bartender will create. This place has been voted one of the top ten cocktail lounges in the world! Great food too.Popular with
- 90.15 mi680 Courtney Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.15 mi from The Fairmont Empress4 reviews
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (not to be confused with the Catholic Cathedral of the same patron) was one of the places that Gayle and I stopped during Gayle one of our long walks in and around Victoria. I'm big on architecturally distinct buildings and houses of worship hold special interest for me. It's Downtown and easily accessible for visits or ...
- 100.17 mi470 Belleville Street Victoria, British Columbia Canada V8V 1W90.17 mi from The Fairmont Empress2 reviews
WAS A GREAT PLACE IS NOT IN BUSINESS AT THE MOMENT
- 110.22 miInner Harbour, Victoria, BC, Canada0.22 mi from The Fairmont Empress2 reviews
Flying in from Seattle? The Kenmore Air Terminal is just a 10 minute walk/5 minute drive from the Horizon Suite. Let us know that you're arriving via Kenmore Air and we'll pick you up from the terminal and drive you over to the Horizon Suite. It's a courtesy service, no charge.
- 120.06 mi651 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.06 mi from The Fairmont Empress2 reviews
Choose from any of the Whale watching tour operators listed at: http://tourismmall.victoria.bc.ca/whales.htm. The closest one is within walking distance from our property: Five Star Whale Watching: at 651 Humboldt Street Victoria, BC, http://5starwhales.com/.
- 130.1 miVictoria, BC, Canada0.1 mi from The Fairmont Empress2 reviews
- 140.19 mi638 Elliott St, Victoria, BC, Canada0.19 mi from The Fairmont Empress2 reviews
Helmcken House is the oldest house in BC still standing at its original site. It's located within Thunderbird Park and is part of the overall Royal BC Museum complex. I'm big on historical structures, so naturally I dragged Gayle over here during one of our Victoria walks. The House was built by Dr. John Sebastian Helmcken, the first doctor in ...Popular with
- 150.05 mi720 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.05 mi from The Fairmont Empress1 review
- 160.15 mi
- 170.03 mi721 Government Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.03 mi from The Fairmont Empress1 review
- 180.15 mi919 Douglas St Victoria, BC V8W 2C2 Canada0.15 mi from The Fairmont Empress1 review
Gayle and I had a wonderful afternoon High Tea at the Fairmont Empress. Those little 3 layer trays don't look like a lot of food, but don't be fooled! The immediate consequence of this indulgence was a long brisk walk and a late evening snack inside our beautiful hotel room at the Magnolia. We bought some nice Canada cheese and ...
- 190.14 mi904 Gordon Street, Victoria, BC, Canada0.14 mi from The Fairmont Empress1 review
Whether I'm in Seattle, Vancouver, or Victoria, it's really hard not to be taken with the beauty of First Nations art and the skill of their craftspeople. The quality pieces are not cheap, but my biggest challenge is finding the right place to look in terms of authenticity and selection. Such items are normally not found on the main tourist ...
- 200.71 miVictoria, British Columbia, Canada0.71 mi from The Fairmont Empress28 reviews
Beacon Hill park is a very short walk from the inner harbour. This is one of the nicest parks I have ever visited. Very well maintained with lot of fountains, flower gardens, many ponds, golf, a petting zoo, a nice view of the strait etc. I later learned that there is a cricket field as well which we didn't visit. ...Popular with