food is okay, overpriced. service is pretty good though, and the wooden door before the entrance leads to an awesome bar downstairs. great beer! go for the beer and stay for some snacks.
Things to do near The Farm House Tap & Grill
- 10.06 mi
- 20.04 mi
- 30.08 mi144 College Street, Burlington, VT, United States0.08 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill6 reviews
Good food and great beer, the Vermont Pub & Brewery is always a fun place to hang out, especially during the warmer months when you can sit outside.Popular withAdventure
- 40.04 mi65 Church Street, Burlington, VT0.04 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill4 reviews
Free tours of one of New England's finest chocolate factories? Free and delicious samples? Absurdly rich hot chocolate tasting events in winter? Yes, please!Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 50.14 mi82 S Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT0.14 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill3 reviews
Burlington's best grocery store (and only downtown grocer) is also a co-op, and customers who volunteer their time get discounts on food. They'd probably hate being associated with a huge corporate chain, but this is basically a locally-owned Whole Foods. Just don't say that while you're there.
- 60.15 mi
- 70.15 mi
- 80.16 mi377 Pine Street0.16 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill1 review
- 90.11 mi
- 100.91 mi
- 110.41 mi
- 120.37 mi
- 130.36 mi
- 140.6 mi234 Penny Ln, Burlington, VT, United States0.6 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill2 reviews
Sailboat and Paddle board rentals.Popular withOutdoor
- 150.59 mi163 South Willard Street, Burlington, VT, United States0.59 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill1 review
Only 25 minutes to campus.
- 160.41 mi214 Battery Street, Burlington, VT, United States0.41 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill1 review
Want to dive some shipwrecks in Lake Champlain.
- 170.37 mi
- 183.44 mi5 Bartlett Bay Road, South Burlington, VT 05403-77273.44 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill8 reviews
Before visiting the factory, I'd never heard of the Magic Hat Brewing Company, so I had very few expectations. However, by the end of the visit, I considered it to be one of my new favorite places in Burlington. My friends and I had just missed the last guided tour, so we decided to look around ourselves. This place can ...Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies
- 191.57 miBike Path, Burlington, VT 05401, USA1.57 mi from The Farm House Tap & Grill3 reviews
Ride along the waterfront on your own bikes or rent one on Main StreetPopular withAdventureOutdoor
- 201.84 mi