The Flatiron Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!876 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomFor only 65%, the bathroom was ok.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 62%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is great.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers secretarial services, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 64 guestrooms at Flatiron Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with Tempur Pedic mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, televisions, and designer toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, voice mail,
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.
- Guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date may be subject to an early departure fee.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible