Hotels near The Florida Keys for Nightlife Lovers
- 0Florida, United States58 reviews
I lived In Miami Beach and I like to travel to Key West ones a week was wonderful for a pick nick I miss there
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 13.8 mi11 reviews
Not sure what motel, hotel we stayed in back in about 65 when we visited Key West! It was right next to the ocean there with a pool!Popular with
- 2Ranked #12 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 13.7 mi3 reviews
Cozy, fun, lovely nice hosts! I feel like we're staying with family!Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #22 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 14.4 mi2 reviews
we had our lunch on this great terrace. just a perfect hotel in perfect spot, we however had already a bed and breakfastPopular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #23 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 14.3 mi1 review
It had been raining on my drive in and the storms were coming in intermittently affecting my stay... though I understand most would be discouraged by the weather however I...Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #25 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 14.0 mi1 review
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #32 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 14.3 mi1 review
Our room was comfortable and quiet, and the location is convenient walking distance from Duval Street and lots of museums and such. This would be a 4-star rating except that...Popular with
- 7Ranked #19 overall in Islamorada hotelsDistance: 66.4 mi1 review
Very basic, but OK for the price considering the much higher priced alternatives. Room was clean. It is on the water and a short drive to multiple dining options.
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in Key Largo hotelsDistance: 79.3 mi1 review
It was not easy to find this hotel (although we had navigation), but once arrived we enjoyed our stay at the Bayside Inn. This is a great location to see...
- 9Ranked #50 overall in Key West hotelsDistance: 8068.3 mi1 review
The hotel is a bit old but okay. There is a shuttle-service to down town. When we went back to the hotel, the shuttle bus was overcrowded and there were...
- 10Ranked #24 overall in Islamorada hotelsDistance: 68.9 mi1 review
this was a very special place to stay, with photographs from the host with Frank Sinatra etc. unfortunately they had sprayed against carpenter ants so i was up all night..you...Popular with