I go to this elegant Napa Valley restaurant for the feeling of luxury and being pampered. There’s nothing like champagne with oysters and pearls. After a meal here, it's easy to see why this place has one of the best reputations around.
Things to do near The French Laundry for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.1 mi6711 Washington Street, Yountville, CA0.1 mi from The French Laundry8 reviews
Ma(i)sonry is part art gallery, part furniture store, part tasting room and just oozes arsty chic. They offer lots of different varietals from different local wineries that are too small to have their own tasting rooms, so you can just choose from a ton of flights or just buy a few bottles and enjoy them outside on their cozy outdoor ...Popular with
- 20.13 mi6740 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599-13040.13 mi from The French Laundry4 reviews
My friends and I had an awesome experience at Jessup Cellars! WE went there for wine tasting after having lunch at French Laundry. Our server Bay was great! He was so friendly and kept the wine tasting experience exciting! He was also very accommodating and willing to make substitutions to the normal wine tasting menu. Wine tasting here cost $20 ...Popular with
- 30.19 mi
- 40.23 mi6525 Washington St, Yountville, CA, United States0.23 mi from The French Laundry1 review
These guys are the best. What a ride. Very accommodating even with a 6 and 9 year old. Very qualified and super fun!
- 50.23 mi
- 60.23 mi6525 Washington Street, Yountville (Napa County), CA, United States0.23 mi from The French Laundry2 reviews
I have always wanted to take a balloon flight and today's experience far exceeded my expectations. This company is family-owned and operated, and their focus on providing a great experience to every customer showed. We took a two person flight, as we were celebrating a special anniversary. Our pilot was a true Renaissance woman and combines a passion for art, ...
- 70.56 mi1 California Drive, Napa, CA 945580.56 mi from The French Laundry27 reviews
We used to be members of Chandon. But then we ended up with way too many bottles of bubblies and just couldn't drink them fast enough. Then we had to cancel and it was quite sad. But... we love coming here for a quick glass or two of bubblies at the start of our Napa visits. It's just perfect!Popular with
- 80.36 mi6500 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, 945990.36 mi from The French Laundry4 reviews
I was in Napa during the off season in December, and had the luck of going on a bike tour with this company - it was awesome. Even though we paid just for the regular group tour, the valley was so quiet that it became a private group tour for us. We got to choose all the wineries that we ...
- 90.35 mi
- 100.56 mi
- 110.31 mi
- 120.44 mi
- 130.6 mi7901 Solano Avenue, Yountville, CA 94599-14530.6 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Vintner's is a easy, short, fairly well maintained course that is very reasonably priced and very easily accessible. I really enjoy walking this course because it is quite flat and walkable. The best part about their driving range is that it is shaded and at $5/50 balls, this is a good value!Popular with
- 140.3 mi0.3 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Newer tasting room in downtown Yountville. They make several wines under several labels (Somerston, Priest Ranch, and High Flyer). The Priest Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon is great, and the High Flyer Grenache Blanc is absolutely delicious.Popular with
- 150.31 mi6505 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, United States0.31 mi from The French Laundry1 review
As soon as you walk into this tasting room, it is clear that the owners of Page like rock music. All of the stools at the tasting counter are custom branded with various guitar brands. The people at the tasting room are as nice as can be and really take their time to tell you the stories behind their wine ...
- 163.5 mi7801 St. Helena Highway, Oakville, CA3.5 mi from The French Laundry25 reviews
Absolutely had to come here. Everyone knows Robert mondavi! Beautiful winery! I got a really neat Gratitude Journal here. So my memories are quite fond of this place.Popular with
- 173.17 mi
- 184.02 mi
- 193.94 mi8300 Saint Helena Highway, Napa, CA 94558-97293.94 mi from The French Laundry9 reviews
If you wanted to find a classic wine tasting experience, this is probably it. Location is in the heart of Napa Valley on highway 29, the building looks like a winery, customer service is good, and the wines are consistently good to great. Best wines here are the Chardonnay and Cabernet. The Merlot is also very good, which doesn't happen ...Popular with
- 201.94 mi5901 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558-94171.94 mi from The French Laundry8 reviews
One of the great wineries along the Silverado Trail...I recommend it if you are looking for great reds! They were nice enough to comp our wine testing when my dad decided to sign up for a membership.Popular with