I go to this elegant Napa Valley restaurant for the feeling of luxury and being pampered. There’s nothing like champagne with oysters and pearls. After a meal here, it's easy to see why this place has one of the best reputations around.
Restaurants near The French Laundry for Foodies
- 10.21 mi6528 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.21 mi from The French Laundry37 reviews
Wow. This place was recommended to me on Gogobot, and when we saw the line out front in the morning we almost skipped it. Good thing we didn't. This place has phenomenal stuff. The chocolate-almond croissants were so decadent my mouth is watering just thinking about it - they probably weighed a quarter pound each. We got monkey bread for ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters
- 20.23 mi6525 Washington Street, Yountville, CA0.23 mi from The French Laundry17 reviews
A friend of mine decided to have a birthday lunch here at Bottega. We were a group of 10 and so we got to sit in their semi-private wine room. The service and the food here was very good. I really enjoyed their Grilled Shortrib Meatballs (appetizer) and the Smoked & Braised Natural Short Ribs (main dish). The meatballs had ...Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 30.21 mi6534 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.21 mi from The French Laundry20 reviews
Bouchon bakery had a long queue but there were still tables in Bouchon, so we attempted to have Sunday brunch with our two toddlers. It went well (the kids behaved for some reason, maybe it's the great food!) We ordered the French Onion soup and trout. The former was what we expected from a Thomas Keller restaurant but the latter ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters
- 40.15 mi6755 Washington St, Yountville, California0.15 mi from The French Laundry
After a meal at Redd that was just barely meeting expectation, I had little expectation for Redd Wood. Perhaps that was preciously why I was not disappointed? I don't know. My judgement could be compromised. I really do like their pizzas. They were not one of the best I have had. Probably won't even come close to top 10 in ...Popular withFoodiesVegetarianNightlife
- 50.23 mi6525 Washington St, Yountville, CA, United States0.23 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Locals will tell you this is their favorite restaurant. Lovely outdoor seating in inviting setting.Popular withFoodies
- 60.23 mi6525 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, United States0.23 mi from The French Laundry2 reviews
Very casual restaurant in the heart of Yountville in the Vintage 1870 shopping center. One of your very few choices for a sit-down breakfast in Yountville if that's what you are looking for. I have found the food here solid, but nothing exceptional.
- 70.5 mi6476 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.5 mi from The French Laundry
One set menu per night including a starter, main, cheese course and dessert. No choices to make so dive right in and enjoy - you'll come away satisfied and stuffed!Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters
- 80.48 mi6480 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.48 mi from The French Laundry
I was excited to try this place out with my friend. He suggested this place and I thought what a great way to end the day in Napa with a 1 Michelin Star restaurant. We ordered: - Carnaroli risotto, maine lobster, meyer lemon confit, truffle oil = my favorite and best dish of the night. Most flavorful risotto I ever ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters
- 90.36 mi6510 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.36 mi from The French Laundry
A week before planning this little getaway trip to Napa, I decided to do some research on places I wanted to eat for dinner. As one can see, this was my choice of restaurant for dinner. I absolutely adore French food and they seem to have what I want. Making reservation for a group of 5 people, we decided having ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBudget
- 100.5 mi
- 110.57 mi1 California Dr, Yountville, CA 945990.57 mi from The French Laundry
Fabulous wine country restaurant at the Domaine Chandon winery in Yountville. Since 2007, Perry Hoffman has been the chef here and his cooking was acknowledged with a Michelin star. Lovely restaurant with delicious food at a lovely location.
- 120.39 mi6498 Washington Street, Yountville, CA0.39 mi from The French Laundry2 reviews
This place makes some awesome sandwiches and boxed lunches-- perfect if you want a picnic lunch to eat as a break from all the wine tasting (or even if you want something to go with your wine! I don't even like sandwiches normally, and I loved the sandwich I got here -- the Yountville sandwich with roasted turkey and brie. ...
- 130.28 miWashington Street, Yountville, California0.28 mi from The French Laundry2 reviews
The concept is really cool, order and pick up is from one of the caboose's windows at the Yountville Coffee Caboose. After pick up, can either grab a seat on the caboose's balcony overlooking main street Yountville, or take you coffee and take a stroll down the street. They use Ritual Coffee and serves crepes too!
- 140.3 mi
- 150.39 mi6498 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, United States0.39 mi from The French Laundry1 review
- 160.28 mi6526 Yount St, Yountville, CA 945990.28 mi from The French Laundry
Farm-fresh restaurant in a luxury hotel in downtown Yountville. Sean O'Toole started the restaurant, and did an excellent job with the food but he is no longer here. This is a lovely restaurant, visually.Popular withLuxury
- 174.9 mi1180 Rutherford Rd., Rutherford, CA 945734.9 mi from The French Laundry
Sometime awhile back, I thought I didn't like cornbread, but I realized I just didn't like the dry texture of the cornbread. However, Rutherford Grill iron skillet cornbread got me on cloud nine. So fluffy, moist, and tender. The sweet batter with a hint of jalapeno was perfect. Our main consisted of crispy fried fish sandwich with french fries to ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLocal
- 181.59 mi7399 St Helena Hwy, Napa, CA 945581.59 mi from The French Laundry
One bite of their Mongolian Pork Chop and it was clear why Mustards Grill is famous for it. Had it not been lunch, I probably would have ordered a plate for myself, but I was glad that my friend and I shared this and their other specialty, the onion rings with housemade tomato-apple ketchup. We had an extremely friendly and ...Popular withFoodies
- 191.37 mi
- 204.61 mi4110 Howard Ln, Napa, CA 945584.61 mi from The French Laundry
A wonderful restaurant that you should not miss on your next visit to Napa. This place brought pure joy to this ravenous girl. Good service. Excellent food. Out of everything I have tried, there weren't one thing I didn't enjoyed. Certainly I liked some more than the others but that is just a personal preference. All dishes were nicely prepared. ...Popular withFoodiesBusiness