The French Laundry

6640 Washington St., Yountville, CA 94599

I go to this elegant Napa Valley restaurant for the feeling of luxury and being pampered. There’s nothing like champagne with oysters and pearls. After a meal here, it's easy to see why this place has one of the best reputations around.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianLuxury

Restaurants near The French Laundry for Students

filtered byStudentsX

Bouchon Bakery

0.21 mi from The French Laundry

I seriously can't think of another place that has tasty French macarons (not macaroons, people) the size of my palm. I've tried their location in Las Vegas, and this is right up with it in terms of quality. The line just to get inside made it seem like I was at Disneyland. Of course, not every customer seeks out these ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

Bottega

0.23 mi from The French Laundry

I couldn't contain my excitement in trying this place after hearing about Michael Chiarello on Top Chef Masters and Best Thing I Ever Ate, but indeed this place is pretty legit. I was however, a bit ticked off they still made us and others wait an additional 30 minutes even with reservations. What's the point of having a reservation then ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury

Bouchon

0.21 mi from The French Laundry

Food was ok, not great. Quality didn't match the price. Bread from the bakery was great!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

Redd Wood

0.15 mi from The French Laundry

Richard Reddington (of Redd fame in Yountville) has opened this pizzeria which is usually pretty crowded. The daily changing menu features wood-burning oven baked pizzas, house-made pastas, hot and cold small plates and entrées. In addition, the restaurant offers house-cured prosciutto and salumi. We've found both the salads and the pizzas to be excellent.

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeVegetarian

Pacific Blues Cafe

0.23 mi from The French Laundry

Very casual restaurant in the heart of Yountville in the Vintage 1870 shopping center. One of your very few choices for a sit-down breakfast in Yountville if that's what you are looking for. I have found the food here solid, but nothing exceptional.

Bottega Napa Valley

0.23 mi from The French Laundry

Locals will tell you this is their favorite restaurant. Lovely outdoor seating in inviting setting.

Ad Hoc

0.5 mi from The French Laundry

One of my favorite restaurants in the Napa Valley. Very casual. Each night of the week is supposed to have a specific meat course (ie., sundays i've always had skirt or flank steak). I was excited to finally go on a friday recently and try something new. It's always a set 3 course meal with a cheese course, for about ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Redd

0.48 mi from The French Laundry

Richard Reddington's wonderful restaurant in Yountville has a perfectly sized dining room, with a fabulous menu. but also has a nice large bar with a bar menu if you want to go that way. Great food here. I have particularly liked the duck here, and the fish dishes.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Bistro Jeanty

0.36 mi from The French Laundry

Overshadowed by the French Laundry, this unassuming little French bistro is nevertheless a keeper in Yountville. Over the last decade, every time I've stopped by here, they've served up solid French bistro fare. It's the kind of place I'd meet my grandmother or aunt for dinner after a day spent toodling around the wine country. While the menu isn't adventurous ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure

Addendum

0.5 mi from The French Laundry

If you can't make it during the weekday for Ad Hoc's famous fried chicken or you don't want to pay for the pre-fix meal, then make a stop to Addendum. I have to say with all the hype I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong it was good fried chicken, but for the price and the hype, my ...

Domaine Chandon - Etoile Restaurant

0.57 mi from The French Laundry

Fabulous wine country restaurant at the Domaine Chandon winery in Yountville. Since 2007, Perry Hoffman has been the chef here and his cooking was acknowledged with a Michelin star. Lovely restaurant with delicious food at a lovely location.

Yountville Deli

0.39 mi from The French Laundry

My friends and I were supposed to be eating glorious fried chicken at Addendum down the street, but after being at the last winery a little too long, we missed out and had to find another place to eat. After walking down the street, we decided to just go ahead and get some sandwiches. Glad we stopped by. There are ...

Yountville Coffee Caboose

0.28 mi from The French Laundry

The concept is really cool, order and pick up is from one of the caboose's windows at the Yountville Coffee Caboose. After pick up, can either grab a seat on the caboose's balcony overlooking main street Yountville, or take you coffee and take a stroll down the street. They use Ritual Coffee and serves crepes too!

Kollar Chocolates

0.3 mi from The French Laundry

Excellent artisan chocolate maker in the Vintage 1871 complex in downtown Yountville.

Ranch Market Too

0.39 mi from The French Laundry

Bardessono

0.28 mi from The French Laundry

Farm-fresh restaurant in a luxury hotel in downtown Yountville. Sean O'Toole started the restaurant, and did an excellent job with the food but he is no longer here. This is a lovely restaurant, visually.

Popular withLuxury

Mustard's Grill

1.59 mi from The French Laundry

Best pork chop I've ever had in my entire life by far. Everything was delicious, this is some FINE dining.

Oakville Grocery Company

3.07 mi from The French Laundry

We got sandwiches and drank a $6 bottle of Italian wine which was delicious!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLuxury

Rutherford Grill

4.9 mi from The French Laundry

Our go to spot when we are in or around Napa , Sonoma , etc. Comfort food done and executed very well. Super consistent food and never disappoints. Fun outdoor bar. Don't missed the oak grilled artichokes , and jalapeño cornbread. BONUS TIP: Bring your favorite bottle from your wine country trip in. NO CORKAGE FEES !

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Brix Restaurant & Wine Shop

1.37 mi from The French Laundry

Excellent food and service! A very knowledgeable sommelier and an overwhelming wine list. The only somewhat negative, which I suppose can be expected about anywhere in the area, is that a bus of people who had been touring all day walked in as we were, and they made their presence known throughout the entire meal. Pace yourselves, folks.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesOutdoor