I go to this elegant Napa Valley restaurant for the feeling of luxury and being pampered. There’s nothing like champagne with oysters and pearls. After a meal here, it's easy to see why this place has one of the best reputations around.
Vacation rentals near The French Laundry for History Buffs
- 110.1 mi10.1 mi from The French Laundry3 reviews
Loved our stay there! Lovely, warm, inviting luxury home that catered to our every comfort. The owners are a joy to work with. Highly recommended!Popular with
- 28.46 mi8.46 mi from The French Laundry2 reviews
OWNER POSTED REVIEW: We just spent 3 nights at this gem of a hideaway in Sonoma. Our group of 4 aunts and 5 nieces ranged in age from 39 - 68. The house is set off the road down a gated private drive though a vineyard, so one feels far away from everything at the house. At the same time ...Popular with
- 38.54 mi8.54 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Our 2 bd / 1 ba Sonoma Wine country retreat located near wineries, world class restaurants, boutique shops and hiking trails. Beautifully renovated featuring top notch appliances, granite countertops and a spectacular lush garden. Website: http://www.vrbo.com/557129
- 410.36 mi10.36 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Great way to experience wine country and see how the local's live. Close to Historic Sonoma Square and both Sonoma and Napa wine tasting.
- 59.33 mi9.33 mi from The French Laundry1 review
The perfect place to hide away or check out the countryside.
- 69.9 mi9.9 mi from The French Laundry1 review
We absolutely loved your beautiful home, every detail is covered down to your labels--a host after our own hearts! We had so much fun and would recommend the Farmhouse 148 to anyone for a relaxing getaway!Popular with
- 79.33 mi9.33 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Perfect place to hide away or check out the countryside.
- 89.13 mi9.13 mi from The French Laundry1 review
The location is simply fantastic. Vineyard Views, stroll to Main Street downtown St Helena, walk to wineries, shopping, world class restaurants and more. House accommodates 6 to 8 ppl.Popular with
- 96.46 mi6.46 mi from The French Laundry1 review
The views from the back deck were amazing. Worth the drive . the cave tour was interesting and the wine was one of the best I have ever tasted. My one recommendation for improvement would be for more comfortable furniture in the living room. ...
- 108.52 mi8.52 mi from The French Laundry1 review
On a private road surrounded by some of California's oldest and best wineries and only 2 short miles from the Sonoma Square. You will love the secluded feel and close proximity to Sonoma's original wineries and Napa is just a quick 15 minute drive away.
- 118.51 mi8.51 mi from The French Laundry1 review
What can I say...we own it!
- 129.41 mi9.41 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Your home away from home except you are in the middle of wine country. Could this be Provence or Tuscany!??
- 138.58 mi8.58 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Unique shopping experiences
- 1419.72 mi19.72 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Glen Garden, a warm, light-filled and tranquil base for your visit to Wine Country and San Francisco.
- 1533.96 mi33.96 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Check out the Goldfinch tiny house, located on 50 gorgeous acres outside Healdsburg near Dry Creek Road. It's a charming cottage that rents on VRBO for $99 per night and puts you in a prime spot for enjoying some of the best scenery and wines of your life! www.vrbo.com/506171Popular with
- 1632.4 mi32.4 mi from The French Laundry3 reviews
What a great place! I lived like I do at home, only slower and more relaxed. My German Shepard was low key as well. He loved being King of the Deck! And all the hidden treasures all over the place and throughout the grounds were a delight to discover. I recommend this Cottage to anyone who travels with their animals. ...Popular with
- 1734.96 mi34.96 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Bohemian Groove Ideal for a romantic getaway near the river, a weekend in wine country with friends, or some quality time in the redwoods with the family. Peacefully secluded among the redwood trees, neighboring the exclusive Bohemian Grove, and just blocks from downtown Monte Rio and the Russian River is Bohemian Groove. Bohemian Groove is equipped with cable TV and ...
- 1834.04 mi34.04 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Almost Paradise is located in a perfect area for exploring coastal areas such as Pt. Reyes and Bodega, or inland areas like Sonoma, Sebastopol and Healdsburg. Of course, San Francisco is just over an hour's drive, so plan some time there, too.
- 1937.22 mi37.22 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Read the Reviews. You'll get the idea. We aim to make your stay relaxing and convenient.
- 2033.09 mi33.09 mi from The French Laundry1 review
Just min. from cottage are beautiful, large & small farm/family owned and operated wineries; Great Pinot Noir wines are made here.