The Gallery Inn
Member Reviews (1)
- The Gallery InnFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Lovely bed and breakfast!!! The entrance is this private gate that we walked right past upon being dropped off. The Inn has so many little nooks and crannies to explore - and don't miss the rooftop deck! Amazing views. They keep these gorgeous parrots who say "hola" back at you, and the breakfast spread is delicious. Fresh-squeezed OJ, fresh-baked muffins... mmm... In quick walking distance to the Fort and some restaurants/bars/clubs.
Very Good!188 reviews across the web.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance71% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food65% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- LocationLocation is great.
- HotelHotel is great.