Not too expensive for its location, and it is definitely a hotel with personality! Bathroom wasn't so good, water escaped from the shower area during bath.
Vacation rentals near The Gershwin Hotel
- 10.52 mi0.52 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 22.7 mi2.7 mi from The Gershwin Hotel2 reviews
I really really liked the tripPopular with
- 32.52 mi2.52 mi from The Gershwin Hotel2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 42.76 mi2.76 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 54.0 mi4.0 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
- 62.67 mi2.67 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 72.76 mi2.76 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 818.74 mi18.74 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 911.13 mi11.13 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with
- 105.27 mi5.27 mi from The Gershwin Hotel1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with