I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for $85 at their location. The owner and the one that will apply all the lovely solution on you is Charity herself. She's super sweet and very meticulous with her spray ...
Things to do near The GLO Studio
- 10.17 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.17 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 20.78 mi
- 30.96 mi1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California 902910.96 mi from The GLO Studio27 reviews
This Venice location is amazing! The whole thing here is that there is a personal barista for you. Intelligentsia has really popularized high quality coffee and they take it a step further at this location. The main downside would be long lines, but it's worth dealing with for the experience of it all (as well as the coffee, of course).Popular with
- 40.86 miAdmiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 0.86 mi from The GLO Studio4 reviews
Daily bike rides down to this helps me keep my sanity. Bike path leads across all the various beach destinations in LA. Grab a drink, cruise a bit and soak in the California sun.Popular with
- 50.91 mi
- 60.6 mi13428 Maxella Ave. #382, Los Angeles, California0.6 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
Online only service, great website (http://www.greenly.me), super high quality meds and great service.Popular with
- 70.57 mi
- 80.8 mi
- 90.93 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.93 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our words. We love this place like a child -- a child that gives cheap massages!! We are a very regular patron/addict of this establishment due to the following reasons: their ...Popular with
- 100.97 mi1333 Abbot Kinney Blvd0.97 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
I'm not sure if this is even the correct name for this shop, but I can't find one anywhere online and there was no other sign in sight. It's too great not to mention it, though. This shop is literally overflowing with knick-knacks and eccentricities. The bizarre collection could have kept me busy for a good long while, but I ...Popular with
- 110.77 mi1624 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.77 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
This one-of-a-kind surf shop sells vintage surf books, beautiful wood surfboard inspired furniture, sweet surf frocks, and items that would make any surfer or vintage lover drool. It is a bit pricey, but if your not up for investing in a gorgeous vintage chair grab a sweet t-shirt or sticker as a souvenir ;)
- 120.92 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.92 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with
- 130.85 mi
- 140.99 mi1319 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United States0.99 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
I stopped by here with my friend while we were strolling along Abbott Kinney and this totally fits the whole Venice vibe. Very laidback with a lot of spiritual texts and cool things like precious stone sculptures, large windchimes (I believe like what monks use), yoga equipment, etc. There are a bunch of cool little trinkets you can buy in ...
- 150.87 mi1400 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.87 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
I like this Ross because it has MORE brands. I've found more brand name stuff (purses, shoes, clothes, etc) than any other Ross and I'm a ROSS hound :D Parking: In the back. Plenty of parking. Service: Fine. Never had a problem Items: Of course you need to look through stuff but I love this Ross!
- 160.92 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.92 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 170.95 mi1344 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.95 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
good place to relax
- 180.84 mi0.84 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
This is one of the best vintage shops in this area. It's a little more pricey than say, Out of the Closet, which is more of a thrift store. This if the place you'll find that amazing vintage hat or dress you need for your trip to the Edison (downtown)-- but you're going to pay a little more for it. ...
- 190.91 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.91 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 200.95 mi1342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.95 mi from The GLO Studio1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake tastings.