Restaurants near The Good Pizza for Backpackers
- 11.0 mi8320 Lincoln Blvd # 101B, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2465, United States1.0 mi from The Good Pizza4 reviews
The BEST crepe place I have ever been to. My favorite is the salmon one and the jasmine milk tea is to die for. It is near the LAX airport so it's a good place to stop by before a flight.Popular with
- 20.64 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.64 mi from The Good Pizza
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 30.53 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.53 mi from The Good Pizza4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 40.99 mi8343 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900450.99 mi from The Good Pizza
Simple Combo - chopped up Garlic and extra virgin olive oil. But it must be in the bread. Because this combo is banging !! Vampires won't come near you for days! Pizzas are fantastic here, Alejos salad is legendary --- no corkage here !!!!!
- 50.98 mi8325 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.98 mi from The Good Pizza
It has excellent, fresh, and hard to find sushi, most not found in other sushi-ya in California. And to prove how fresh it is, they offer several LIVE sushi, like Uni, and Ama-Ebi, and Scallops. They also have samplers, sort of like flights of sushi, where you can try 4 different Salmon or Yellowtail varieties. The service is good, as ...
- 60.62 mi
- 70.94 mi13813 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.94 mi from The Good Pizza
The restaurant gets two stars but the view and location make it a three overall. We had our wedding reception here about a year ago. The event itself was excellent, with a great view and hard working staff members. Our issue lies with the senior staff at Shanghai Reds. We began to plan our event with one person, signed a ...
- 80.56 mi205 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.56 mi from The Good Pizza1 review
Breakfast Burrito's a must- Blueberry Pancakes to die for - Omelet's, sandwich's and more! I call ahead and place my order then walk a block to eat it or bring it home. Early morning coffee klatsch w/ the neighborhood newsy know-it-alls ;-)
- 90.57 mi
- 100.68 mi
- 112.97 mi
- 123.22 mi3760 S Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, California3.22 mi from The Good Pizza3 reviews
Located inside the Mitsuwa market in the food court this is the place to order from if you like tempura. The menu consists of either tempura over a bowl of rice or a tempura box with rice and miso soup on the side. I like their fish tempura, the tempura seaweed, and jalapeno tempura. All very unique and tasty. The ...Popular with
- 132.73 mi1407 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902912.73 mi from The Good Pizza
My favorite place by the beach to pick up a cheap slice of pizza. The bagel crust is yum, and the toppings run the gamut from vegan / veggie to full-on carnivore.Popular with
- 142.56 mi1661 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902912.56 mi from The Good Pizza
Love this place for the healthy food, cafeteria style! Parking may be difficult on weekends, so you may have to circle around the neighborhoods. There can be long lines during meal rush hours as well. Love the truffle mac and cheese and red quinoa. Love the watermelon and blueberry lemonades too.Popular with
- 152.24 mi3100 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-5551, United States2.24 mi from The Good Pizza4 reviews
One of my favorite brunch spots in Venice! Their sushi burger is famous and one of the heartiest burgers you'll ever have. Also all of Their French toasts are to die for. I tried the orange croissant French toast and it was perfectly fried with just the right amount of sweetness!Popular with
- 164.19 mi2327 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 904054.19 mi from The Good Pizza
My favorite cafe on the west side. Amazing espresso drinks served in big cups, mind blowing pastries and sweets, great sandwiches. The egg sandwich for breakfast, on fresh baked bread with avocado and cheese is my favorite - I get it every time I go to L.A. The bread pudding is also mind-blowingly good. The seating is all open air, ...Popular with
- 172.7 mi
- 184.88 mi1602 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904014.88 mi from The Good Pizza
yummmm this place was so good!!! My bf at the time and I turned into 12 year olds quickly devouring the 2 pound lobster in a fancy restaurant with our paper bibs around our neck! Nice view of the Santa Monica Pier, great atmosphere, and I just had such a great time dining there. I would go back there again... ...Popular with
- 193.69 mi11222 Washington Pl, Culver City, CA 902303.69 mi from The Good Pizza18 reviews
Love the hard shell tacos here...not authentic by any means, but the beef is shredded (not ground beef) and the cheese is melted on top! I could eat their nachos and salsa for days...my boss at UCLA used to put in an order for us the night before (order through their website for orders over $70 in advance) and I ...Popular with
- 204.51 mi1906 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA4.51 mi from The Good Pizza14 reviews
Jerk chicken is awesome. We love this place. Tough parking, but food is worth it. Spicy, sweet, and Jamaican me crazy! Try the jerk enchiladas or jerk turkey or beef burger for a twist. Fresh juices too. Always come back when we're in the area.Popular with