- 11.0 mi8320 Lincoln Blvd # 101B, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2465, United States1.0 mi from The Good Pizza4.54 reviews
The BEST crepe place I have ever been to. My favorite is the salmon one and the jasmine milk tea is to die for. It is near the LAX airport so it's a good place to stop by before a flight.Popular with
- 20.64 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.64 mi from The Good Pizza
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 30.53 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.53 mi from The Good Pizza44 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 40.99 mi8343 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900450.99 mi from The Good Pizza
Simple Combo - chopped up Garlic and extra virgin olive oil. But it must be in the bread. Because this combo is banging !! Vampires won't come near you for days! Pizzas are fantastic here, Alejos salad is legendary --- no corkage here !!!!!
- 50.98 mi8325 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.98 mi from The Good Pizza
It has excellent, fresh, and hard to find sushi, most not found in other sushi-ya in California. And to prove how fresh it is, they offer several LIVE sushi, like Uni, and Ama-Ebi, and Scallops. They also have samplers, sort of like flights of sushi, where you can try 4 different Salmon or Yellowtail varieties. The service is good, as ...
- 60.62 mi
- 70.94 mi13813 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.94 mi from The Good Pizza
The restaurant gets two stars but the view and location make it a three overall. We had our wedding reception here about a year ago. The event itself was excellent, with a great view and hard working staff members. Our issue lies with the senior staff at Shanghai Reds. We began to plan our event with one person, signed a ...
- 80.56 mi205 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.56 mi from The Good Pizza51 review
Breakfast Burrito's a must- Blueberry Pancakes to die for - Omelet's, sandwich's and more! I call ahead and place my order then walk a block to eat it or bring it home. Early morning coffee klatsch w/ the neighborhood newsy know-it-alls ;-)
- 90.57 mi
- 100.68 mi
- 114.19 mi2327 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 904054.19 mi from The Good Pizza
The Urth Cafe is Santa Monica has a bit of a more beachy feeling than the others, and is one of my favorites due to the adorable courtyard in the back. Like all Urths, the coffee is fair trade and what I would consider good (I am no expert) and the food is perfect for a light lunch. They have ...Popular with
- 122.24 mi3100 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-5551, United States2.24 mi from The Good Pizza54 reviews
One of my favorite brunch spots in Venice! Their sushi burger is famous and one of the heartiest burgers you'll ever have. Also all of Their French toasts are to die for. I tried the orange croissant French toast and it was perfectly fried with just the right amount of sweetness!Popular with
- 133.69 mi11222 Washington Pl, Culver City, CA 902303.69 mi from The Good Pizza418 reviews
Love the hard shell tacos here...not authentic by any means, but the beef is shredded (not ground beef) and the cheese is melted on top! I could eat their nachos and salsa for days...my boss at UCLA used to put in an order for us the night before (order through their website for orders over $70 in advance) and I ...Popular with
- 142.56 mi1661 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902912.56 mi from The Good Pizza
Love this place for the healthy food, cafeteria style! Parking may be difficult on weekends, so you may have to circle around the neighborhoods. There can be long lines during meal rush hours as well. Love the truffle mac and cheese and red quinoa. Love the watermelon and blueberry lemonades too.Popular with
- 153.22 mi3760 South Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 900663.22 mi from The Good Pizza4.512 reviews
My all-time favorite ramen joint! This place is located inside the Mitsuwa Market off Centinela. You won't see a sign for it from the outside so look for the Mitsuwa, CVS, and Chase signs in the plaza. Free parking in the lot, but sometimes it can get congested so be patient. Santouka is definitely the most popular place inside the ...Popular with
- 162.7 mi
- 174.88 mi1602 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904014.88 mi from The Good Pizza
**AMBIANCE and CHOWDER MADE UP FOR LACK LUSTER STEAK** It doesn't get more romantic than a window table here. Made Open Table reservations the day before with no issues. Was seated down immediately. Dimly lit, attentive staff. Noisy all around, but that was fine. Food did take longer than usual (30 minutes+ for the main entrees), but the waiter apologized. ...Popular with
- 184.51 mi1906 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA4.51 mi from The Good Pizza4.514 reviews
I'm a sucker for Jerk Chicken. Excellent find! If you're at Santa Monica Beach, Cha Cha Chicken is a buried treasure unearthed at the beach. Come here for a taste of the Caribbean! Located near the beach, come here to satisfy your hunger on some delicious food! COCONUT FRIED CHICKEN: crispy coconut battered chicken served with sweet mango sauce and ...Popular with
- 192.75 mi12236 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA2.75 mi from The Good Pizza4.516 reviews
Great lounge in Culver City. Parking is really difficult in this area on Friday evenings; I used to walk here with some friends. LOVE the Kogi food here! Korean fries, sliders, quesadillas. Oh and of course the drinks. There are seats around the bar and a couple tables. It tends to get crowded, but it has a great atmosphere.Popular with
- 202.67 mi12517 West Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 900662.67 mi from The Good Pizza
This place has great happy hour deals. They have some great choices that range from their Wild Mushroom Flatbread, Smoked Mozzarella, Truffle Oil, Fish & Chips, Housemade Tartar Sauce, Pickled Onions, to Green Chorizo Flatbread, Egg, Queso Fresco, Chipotle Tomato. There are a variety of other items as well. The deals range from as low as $6 to $9. The ...Popular with