Restaurants near The Good Pizza for Students
- 11.0 mi8320 Lincoln Blvd # 101B, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2465, United States1.0 mi from The Good Pizza4 reviews
The BEST crepe place I have ever been to. My favorite is the salmon one and the jasmine milk tea is to die for. It is near the LAX airport so it's a good place to stop by before a flight.Popular with
- 20.64 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.64 mi from The Good Pizza
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 30.53 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.53 mi from The Good Pizza4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 40.99 mi8343 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900450.99 mi from The Good Pizza
Simple Combo - chopped up Garlic and extra virgin olive oil. But it must be in the bread. Because this combo is banging !! Vampires won't come near you for days! Pizzas are fantastic here, Alejos salad is legendary --- no corkage here !!!!!
- 50.98 mi8325 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.98 mi from The Good Pizza
It has excellent, fresh, and hard to find sushi, most not found in other sushi-ya in California. And to prove how fresh it is, they offer several LIVE sushi, like Uni, and Ama-Ebi, and Scallops. They also have samplers, sort of like flights of sushi, where you can try 4 different Salmon or Yellowtail varieties. The service is good, as ...
- 60.62 mi
- 70.94 mi13813 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.94 mi from The Good Pizza
The restaurant gets two stars but the view and location make it a three overall. We had our wedding reception here about a year ago. The event itself was excellent, with a great view and hard working staff members. Our issue lies with the senior staff at Shanghai Reds. We began to plan our event with one person, signed a ...
- 80.56 mi205 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.56 mi from The Good Pizza1 review
Breakfast Burrito's a must- Blueberry Pancakes to die for - Omelet's, sandwich's and more! I call ahead and place my order then walk a block to eat it or bring it home. Early morning coffee klatsch w/ the neighborhood newsy know-it-alls ;-)
- 90.57 mi
- 100.68 mi
- 113.1 mi6000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90230, United States3.1 mi from The Good Pizza2 reviews
Yay! I don't have to drive all the way to Santa Monica anymore for bird pick!!! I would recommend this place to all the tea lovers. I introduced the one in sm to two tea enthusiasts and they are HOOKED! As a graphic designer, bonus points for their branding system. Packaging, labels, info graphics, interior etc. Perfect Christmas gifts. You ...Popular with
- 121.88 mi
- 132.56 mi1661 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902912.56 mi from The Good Pizza
Thanks to gogobot, I had the chance to try their food! I have heard mixed reviews about this place. Some says its THE place to go, some mentioned it's over priced hipster food. I leaned toward the latter because most of the people I talked to didn't make it sound that amazing to try. I'm really glad I got to ...Popular with
- 143.7 mi
- 154.11 mi2435 Main St, Santa Monica, California4.11 mi from The Good Pizza7 reviews
This is one of my favorite places in Santa Monica! Come for brunch! While their food menu for brunch is limited they do have $15 unlimited mimosas. I would recommend the french toast there, it is really good! Also it is a University of Michigan bar so Saturdays during the fall they'll have Michigan football games on so if you ...Popular with
- 162.49 mi
- 172.97 mi
- 183.34 mi6133 Bristol Parkway #110, Culver City, CA, United States3.34 mi from The Good Pizza2 reviews
Holy Nostalgia Batman!! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. As a child of the 80's, I remember the nearby Pioneer Chicken in Lakewood, which is now California Sushi & Teriyaki, on Del Amo & Woodruff. Whether it was for dinner or a birthday party, Pioneer Chicken never failed to satisfy my fried chicken cravings. Besides the neon red chicken, I ...Popular with
- 193.22 mi3760 S Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, California3.22 mi from The Good Pizza3 reviews
Why aren't there more tempura places in LA! I'd be eating them ALL the time. GET #1 Edomae Ten-Don! Giant piece of tempura fried sea eel + all the goodies. Sadly the last time I came they somehow ran out of eel! They assured me that this was an extremely rare occurrence and that I shouldn't need to worry about ...Popular with
- 203.69 mi11222 Washington Pl, Culver City, CA 902303.69 mi from The Good Pizza18 reviews
ohhh yeah... This is one of my most favorite taco joints ever... I dont even know if they do stuff other than taco's haha I have never eaten anything else here... sometimes the line sucks and is too long... but dayem those tacos are always just what the doctor ordered :) YUM! I seriously cant say more than what others ...Popular with