The Grand at Trafalgar Square
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Grand at Trafalgar SquareFirst to Review
Super nice hotel, with a perfect location, really close, as the name says, to Trafalgar Square. The room was very good, with a really nice bathroom and a giant bed.
Even if in the center, the street is calm and the night silent.
We were very well hosted by the staff, who kept our luggage in a special room for our last day in town.
Nothing to add, very good fancy hotel.
Very Good!2013 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at The Grand at Trafalgar Square include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This London property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 63 guestrooms at The Grand at Trafalgar Square. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet