We like to stay here as a family because it is the only place in Cape May with an indoor pool (a very large pool at that). A rainy day is no problem with the indoor pool. Many different room sizes and options.
Things to do near The Grand Hotel
- 10.78 mi0.78 mi from The Grand Hotel4 reviews
Cape May's Washington Street Mall is a three-block concourse that is comprised of stores, quaint cafes, restaurants, art galleries, gift shops, candy stores and ice cream parlors. The mall was renovated in 2008 with the addition of pavers, flowers, shrubs, fountains and park benches. The Roman Catholic Church Star of the Sea is located on the Mall at Washington Street ...
- 20.47 mi0.47 mi from The Grand Hotel2 reviews
Walk right across the street from our house to enjoy all the amenities and services that the Cape May Day Spa has to offer. Our guests benefit from discounts so please inquire about details.Popular withWellness
- 30.99 mi
- 40.47 mi
- 52.78 mi
- 63.69 mi3.69 mi from The Grand Hotel6 reviews
Great experience seeing the dolphines, feeding the seaguls, and visiting Delaware's Rohoboth beach.
- 71.82 mi1.82 mi from The Grand Hotel3 reviews
We looked forward to it every Tuesday night this past summer! We brought our blanket and the kids danced to the music all evening! What great memories..ThanksPopular withVegetarianFamiliesOutdoor
- 84.64 mi4.64 mi from The Grand Hotel4 reviews
Rent Kayaks or Jet skis here. Short walk from the house.Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal
- 94.82 mi4.82 mi from The Grand Hotel3 reviews
Cape May Brewery is worth the trip. Enjoy a tour of the brewing area and then have a sampling of several beers for $11.00 in a souvenir glass. There is no food on premises but you can bring in take out from another restaurant.
- 102.9 mi
- 113.27 mi3.27 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
Walk just 3 block along tree lined Washington Street to enjoy this historic property and museum. The Cape May Tennis Club is also located next to this location.
- 121.99 mi1.99 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
- 133.02 mi3.02 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
Historic Cold Spring Village brings to life the day-to-day activities of villagers living in South Jersey during the “age of homespun” (1789-1840). Visitors can make a personal connection between the past and present through the interactive, educational, and hands-on family activities. Take a stroll along 30 acres of shaded lanes, enjoy the gardens and observe the farm where heritage crops ...
- 142.72 mi2.72 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
Lighthouse, walking trails, great birding, museum, walk the beach to Cape May or Sunset Beach.
- 153.52 mi3.52 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
Wild life Management Area, dogs allowed, great hiking trails, watch the Cape May - Lewes Ferry come & go,fishing,sun-bathing & birding.
- 163.67 mi3.67 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
- 173.45 mi3.45 mi from The Grand Hotel
- 181.4 mi1.4 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
- 191.32 mi1.32 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review
Great Farm Stand
- 201.25 mi1.25 mi from The Grand Hotel1 review