The Grande Colonial La Jolla
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Grande Colonial La JollaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 8First to ReviewAug 22, 2013
If you are looking for a wonderful, on the sea hotel with great views and a renowned restaurant (910), The Grande Colonial is a great choice. The service was outstanding and the staff welcoming and pleasant. Plenty of La Jolla local shopping, art galleries, restaurants as well to make your stay a complete package.Recommended for:
Excellent!484 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building73% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- BeachGood beach.
Dining options at Grande Colonial Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and
There are 93 guestrooms at Grande Colonial Hotel. Guestrooms have ocean, pool, or garden views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in May 2008. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 22 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Handicap Accessible