DELICIOUS. Biggest pancakes ever. Make sure you go early to reserve a spot. Because it's super good and super popular!
Restaurants near The Griddle Cafe
- 10.04 mi7919 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900460.04 mi from The Griddle Cafe
Summary: The burger quest continues! The counter was suggested by several friends as having some of the best burgers on the block. Their website describes the restaurant having 300,000+ different variations available, each customized to the individual customer's needs. This certainly warrants a curious visit. Modernly decorated in a quiet area of Santa Monica--one can easily miss this restaurant cruising ...
- 20.19 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.19 mi from The Griddle Cafe3 reviews
With all vegan choices, I've had almost everything on the menu and still have a hard time making up my mind. Meat eaters may be surprised to learn that everything here is truly vegan. The ranch has no dairy, the chicken and beef are plant based, and the desserts are delicious but cruelty free! The salads are my favorite healthy ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi7994 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States0.13 mi from The Griddle Cafe2 reviews
his is a little restaurant in a small shopping center on Sunset. Some friends and I walked in here for dinner not knowing that it was a pretty nice restaurant. The service was great and treated us very well even though I felt we were underdressed and sweaty from walking so much. All the food we ordered was delicious and ...
- 40.87 mi2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900460.87 mi from The Griddle Cafe
#BeStuffed This is our ultimate favorite not-trying-too-hard, not-spending-too-much, feels-like-your-little-secret-though-it's-not spot. Hands down, the best (semi-affordable) date spot in town, though it may feel like overkill on Valentine's Day. We'd save it for a day Jen Garner hasn't been in a movie about. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 50.88 mi
- 60.69 mi8288 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California0.69 mi from The Griddle Cafe8 reviews
Come here on a Weds night for Drag Queen Bingo and you will NOT regret it. Without the Drag Queen Bingo, I would probably give this place 3.5 stars, but the experience on Weds nights is amazing entertainment. You should definitely make a reservation, since Weds nights are no secret. Every Bingo night is hosted by a different non-profit and ...Popular with
- 70.61 mi8371 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.61 mi from The Griddle Cafe9 reviews
This was built for the tourist that go up and down Sunset on the weekends. If you watch reality TV you probably seen people riding the bull here. Food is ok but not the place for a nice quiet night out.Popular with
- 80.58 mi8351 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900690.58 mi from The Griddle Cafe
Hamburgers and hot dogs in an old railroad car setting. I don't think the hamburgers are anything special but the hot dogs are at least as good as Pink's and almost as good as Cupid's.Popular with
- 90.31 mi8171 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.31 mi from The Griddle Cafe6 reviews
For being a celebrity hangout, Bar Marmont is actually pretty chill with a low douche factor... that's saying a lot for bar on Sunset. It does get pretty crowded the later it gets and can be hard to get a spot for a group more than two or three sometimes. Parking is street or valet. It could be worse.Popular with
- 100.8 mi8401 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.8 mi from The Griddle Cafe
A cute little diner style place on Santa Monica Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Susan Feniger was known to have said that they have unique takes on American fare that will tantalize your taste buds. I thought it was alright. Still, the french toast I had was unique and it's great place to people watch.Popular with
- 110.73 mi7494 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.73 mi from The Griddle Cafe6 reviews
Get the 2x2x2! Delicious and fresh foods straight from local California farms. Their daily specials are great. I got the salmon plate. The ingredients were so fresh you can taste it in every bite!Popular with
- 120.55 mi0.55 mi from The Griddle Cafe6 reviews
As a 1 Michelin star restaurant, I was expecting creative and unique flavors from Gordon Ramsey at The London. I was slightly disappointed. The complimentary rustic bread was delicious, as was the short rib risotto, but the main course of the petit filet mignon was on the tough side and not very flavorful. The lobster and mac and cheese on ...Popular with
- 130.71 mi8439 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.71 mi from The Griddle Cafe
Good, not great, sushi and robata. We sat on the front terrace and enjoyed a light dinner and although the spicy tuna on crispy rice was not the best I've had, it satisfied my craving. At 11 pm on a weeknight, this is a good bet, in a town without a plethora of late-night options.
- 140.66 mi945 North Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood, CA0.66 mi from The Griddle Cafe6 reviews
The Martinis here are AWESOME!!! but be careful... they are strong. I've been here twice. The both times I came here, I had 2 martinis that got me pretty wasted. The Martini's are about $12 each and their selections are insane~ My favorite seats are the couches. We somehow always manage to snatch the best spot in the house. It's ...
- 151.0 mi7950 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, California, United States1.0 mi from The Griddle Cafe5 reviews
the kale salad is the bomb, biscuits are amaze balls, they pour hansome coffee roasters, and the fried chicken is great. only came here for lunch and cant wait to try their dinner meny.Popular with
- 160.87 mi2108 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.87 mi from The Griddle Cafe4 reviews
Lily's coffee is the best. Deli, wines, walk.
- 170.83 mi801 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046-7200, United States0.83 mi from The Griddle Cafe4 reviews
My go-to coffee shop. I call this my neighborhood coffee joint. I can walk here, there are some hipsters, but mostly industry folks having coffee or writing, and it's right next to fat dog so you can go have a beer with your dog there. lindy & grundy is right there too so you can take home a sausage when ...Popular with
- 180.74 mi8440 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.74 mi from The Griddle Cafe
Beautiful views over the city, unique menu, candle lit vibe - you may choose to be served either indoors or outdoors which is decorated with a beautiful trellised areaPopular with
- 190.73 mi
- 200.51 mi