Things to do near The Halifax Public Gardens for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Sackville & Brunswick Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #11 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
A national historic site of Canada, the Halifax Citadel is a gateway to a bygone era. Enter and you will discover the important role it has played in the birth...Popular with
- 21515 Dresden Row Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 4B1Ranked #16 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Pete's Frootique is the closest thing my small hometown has to a Whole Foods market, but if you ask me, it's a little bit better. I'm kind of obsessed with...
- 31747 Summer Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #20 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The journey to this permanent location encompasses many stops and identities along the way: from its rooms in the Post Office Building in 1868 as the Provincial Museum; quarters at...Popular with
- 81675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.5 mi5 reviews
Located in the heart of Halifax’s waterfront, there’s no better place to immerse yourself in Nova Scotia’s rich maritime heritage than the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. From small craft...Popular with
- 91055 Marginal Road, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #5 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.9 mi4 reviews
Canada's immigration museum. I visited in 1999, and according to wikipedia that was the year the museum opened. Two years earlier I had been to Ellis Island, and there are...Popular with
- 10Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 0.9 mi3 reviews
If you are around on the weekend, especially Saturday, this is the place to be. Oldest continually operated farmers market in North America now housed in a brand new energy...