Love this bridge!! I always remember that when I Think in Dublin
Restaurants near The Ha'Penny Bridge
- 10.24 miCork Hill, Dame Street, Dublin, Ireland0.24 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge
Odd teacups and little wee tables, this is a truely charming cafe. Serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats it is often tricky to find seat, but it is well worth the wait. In particular the Red Onion, Potato, Cheddar Cheese & Rosemary Tart and the Plum Tart are fantastic!Popular with
- 20.01 mi40 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland0.01 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge5 reviews
I'm not sure how the bookshop and cafe are related, but they're both great. The shop is one of a very few (two? three?) independent bookstores in Dublin. The food at the restaurant is of the simple-but-amazing variety, the kind that makes you think (mistakenly) that you could do it at home.Popular with
- 30.18 mi1 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.18 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge5 reviews
Keoghs is handily located just of Dame street, in the centre of Dublin. A busy cafe come lunch time, it is well worth a visit. They serve a wide range of sandwiches, soup, and other lunchtime options but it is their muffins and coffee that are really worth the attention. A selection of flavours, they are fresh and delicious. I'd ...Popular with
- 40.24 mi
- 50.24 mi
- 60.08 mi20-21 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland.0.08 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge3 reviews
This traditional Irish restaurant is located in the Temple Bar district. Great atmosphere and excellent service. I enjoyed the Chicken and Smoked Bacon Boxty which is a free range chicken filet in a creamy smoked bacon and leek sauce wrapped in a traditional Leitrim Boxty (potatoe) Pancake. The beef stew was also amazing. This is a must stop for lunch ...
- 70.17 mi60 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.17 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge2 reviews
Really good value for money. Love the coleslaw. Side portions are quite big so best to order a couple to share rather than for yourself. It's a real casual vibe. Would recommend for lunch or late afternoon snack.
- 80.18 miAston Quay, Dublin, Ireland0.18 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge2 reviews
I've eaten here four times and I'm planning to go back soon. All of the food I have tried (sushi, sandwiches, cakes) has been amazing and seriously good value. The staff are really nice and down-to-earth too. Just try it. Way better than any of the corporate coffee houses in the city :)
- 90.2 mi
- 100.12 mi
- 110.07 mi19 Temple Bar Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.07 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge
The burgers are good but the chicken wings are AWESOME the best in Dublin. It's the chef's secret sauce recipe I hear people say. The only downside is it's always busy, which can make it difficult to get a table.
- 120.08 miUnit 1, Temple Bar Square, Dublin 1, Ireland0.08 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge1 review
I eat at a GBK anywhere I find one. The Garlic Mayo burger is my go to even when I decide I am going to try something different. It is always a good place to get a cider and a burger while you watch the world go by in Temple Bar. Plus the tomato shaped ketchup bottled make me smile ...
- 130.21 mi
- 140.24 mi
- 150.08 mi
- 160.24 mi43 South Richmond Street0.24 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge1 review
If you’re planning a 24 hour session then this place will be your knight in shining armour. It’s a wicked joint that is Dublin’s best/only late night diner. Originally it opened as a late night café for performers and people in the entertainment business, now it’s home to booze hounds and celebs alike at all hours, and it’s pretty rock ...Popular with
- 170.21 mi
- 180.1 mi21-22 Wellington Quay, Temple Bar, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.1 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge1 review
This was one of my FAVORITE bars in dublin. Located in the Temple Bar area and attached to the Fitzsimmons hotel, Fitzsimmons Bar had awesome drinks, and a live band everynight. Not into the whole live band playing cover songs? No need to go any further because it also had a disco playing house music and top 40 located right ...
- 190.24 miTyrconnell Road0.24 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge1 review
Lovely cosy pub with open fire, serving carvery lunch every day and evening meals at weekends. A frienly pub to meet the locals.
- 200.18 mi20 College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland0.18 mi from The Ha'Penny Bridge1 review