The Harvard Square Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!514 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingFor 65%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- HotelHotel is great.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
This 2.0 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and
There are 73 guestrooms at Harvard Square Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker