The Harvard Square Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!455 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.
- Ambiance75% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 2.0 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check out. This is a smoke free property.
There are 73 guestrooms at Harvard Square Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.