The Hatton Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- The Hatton HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewAug 06, 2013
Wonderful owner-run property. You know this spot is different from the moment you step in to learn that reception is also a cafe / wine bar. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed and the staff are incredibly friendly. Only downside is that it is a bit far from the CBD. The owner also has a vineyard and wine from the vineyard is available at the in-house cafe / wine bar if you ask.
Excellent!160 reviews across the web.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location84% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel83% considered it to be very well-maintained.