The Haunted Mansion, Magic Kingdom
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (44)
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Nov 05, 2013
One of my favorites. Has to be the best Haunted House anywhere. Has been around forever but still current.
Be careful. You may end up taking home a ghost.
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Dec 28, 2013
Fun throwback! Old school fun and thrills as you are guided through this classical haunted house done up Disney style! Fun "ride" worth seeing but I wouldn't put it top on my list or wait in a long line to get inside.
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
This ride used to be very impressive when I was little, for the use of holograms that made the ghosts very real. Today it is nothing suprising, nor scary, but it's a pretty ride to take a time off from walking.
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomOct 20, 2013
I absolutely love this ride. My favorite haunted mansion ride ever. My friends and I rode it over and over again when we were there. My friend actually took advantage of the darkness to change her pants, so that was a funny memory... especially when we rolled out at the end of the ride and she had only one leg in.
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 9Sep 13, 2013
Fun haunted house for the kids. A lot of ghostly, floating holograms. The wait of 45 minutes was a bit long, though, for a ride of only 15 minutes.
- The Haunted Mansion, Magic KingdomSep 13, 2013
Great Ride. Eerie fun for the whole family! Not to scary for little ones. Special effects are awesome! I have been going to Disney since I was a child and I am now taking my grandchildren in December. For help booking your next Disney vacation see us at: facebook.com/nuts4chipndaletravel