The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!977 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
- PriceGreat price.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Seminyak property has 3 meeting rooms. For a surcharge,
There are 192 guestrooms at The Haven Seminyak. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 25
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 85
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker