The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!780 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Seminyak property has 3 meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle during limited hours. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a concierge desk and secure parking.
There are 192 guestrooms at The Haven Seminyak. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 25
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 85
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.