The Henry

• The HenryPro 2014

Open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Whenever you need a bite to eat, The Henry is there for you.

I came here for brunch before heading to the day club. Although the breakfast entrees had a hefty price tag of $14-$32, I thoroughly enjoyed my $17 all natural omelette. Despite being made with only egg whites, my omelette came out fluffy and thick! Even the fresh fruit cup had sweet tasting fruit in it. Coffee was pretty good, too. They used quality, illy brand coffee beans.

Recommended!

• The Henry

Henry, oh Henry.

Long line at the popular Pizzeria at the Cosmopolitan hotel?
    My friends decided to split up to order food at a couple places. Do you like how we multitask in getting crazy amounts of food?

2 bitter champagne cocktails + 1 spinach artichoke dip = $50+

Service was non-existent, yet rushed. The waitress kept asking if we were done with the menus when we did not even give her the order.

My friend had a to-go box from another restaurant, and they threw it away. When we asked about it, they defensively replied, "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT."

1 extra star because they open late and they let us eat our outside food (cosmo pizza) inside the restaurant.

• The Henry

Located in The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas. The Henry is an update of the classic 24 hour coffee shop of The Las Vegas of yesterday. The food here is fantastic, as is the service. I should quickly mention the Foursquare special; Check in, order two entrees and get a piece of Red Velvet Cheesecake for Free!!!. They have a full bar and the prices are quite reasonable for The Cosmopolitan (That means a bit more than other places, but well worth it.)This place is good for anytime, but if you happen to be there in the wee small hours stop in and have one of the best burgers in Las Vegas, don’t forget the truffle tater tots! Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!

46 people visited The Henry

Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Fountains at Bellagio
Fountains at Bellagio
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub