The Hideaway Retreat
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Green Travelers
- 74%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Hideaway RetreatMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewSep 16, 2013
it has been upgraded since i was there. it was really funny...we got out of Sidney because of the heat...and therefore to the Blue Mountains for a few days: they where the hottest for many years and the place had no airco!!!! hope they will have now.
still the views and Blue Mountains and the trails are beautiful...and that smell...lovely eucalyptus
Very Good!27 reviews across the web.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Location82% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.